1.    #1  
    All this talk about getting your stuff to the cloud. I currently and for the last 2 1/2 years have been using a Treo 700p. I sync to a windows pc. What is the easiest way to get my contacts, calendar, etc to the "cloud". I know there is Yahoo, google, etc., but it is all very confusing. Could someone let me know the eaiser solution to getting what we need to get done in preparation for the Pre?

Thank you in advance!
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    What program do you synchronize to on your windows pc? Do you use Palm Desktop, or Outlook?
    Handspring Visor Platinum > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Pre > FrankenPre 2
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I used to have my contacts only on outlook with hotmail.
    I uploaded all my contact , calendar to my gmail account.
    Now they all sync to my iphone and my Imac/Macbook Pro.
    I am unsure how they are planning to sync contacts if they are just on a Outlook without exchange.
    Uploading contacts is 2 min jobs, then 10 mins to tidy up any mistakes after that u are done. ( I only have 90 "friends" ;-) )
    This is what I did:
    http://palmdoc.net/?p=2220

I think Google calendar & Contacts would be a good "cloud" repository without having to go the exchange route.
    Someone also suggested mail2web
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    I've been pondering much the same thing. Now fixing up entries in Palm Desktop so that everything is there and correct, since there have been a couple different databases I've worked from. So then, whatever the heck the path is, hopefully I can take it....
  6.    #6  
    I use Palm Desktop
    I wish they'd announce support for Yahoo. Yahoo has better fields for contacts than Gmail. But I like Gmails calendar better.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  8.    #8  
    Doesn't seem like there are many options out there. Thank you for all that responded. It does help!