Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    1. even though i constantly lose interest in this phone, I keep coming here to check if a release date has been leaked.

2. even though i constantly lose interest in this phone, everytime I see another picture I want the phone again.

darn you pre!
    What I HATE about the pre? It's NOT in my hands right now
    I dislike threads that don't add much..lol
  4.    #4  
    i dont like you
    I dislike the lack of a European (UK) network announcement. My contract expired last month and this lack of information is not helping.
    From those mythical lands beyond the great USA...

It is a convergence device not mankind's disc/filmography.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teso Dos Bichos View Post
    I dislike the lack of a European (UK) network announcement. My contract expired last month and this lack of information is not helping.
    Fall is my guess. The question of parts problems and production capability on the Pre that was leaked by Palm insiders, was heavily alluded to by Hesse as well
    Quote Originally Posted by dmefoc View Post
    i dont like you
    funny - i feel the same way about you. and the useless 28 + posts u've made so far.

Welcome
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    I don't like my drapes.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    Quote Originally Posted by sir_mycroft View Post
    I don't like my drapes.
    hmmm .. come to think of it, I don't like my front door.
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model View Post
    hmmm .. come to think of it, I don't like my front door.
    I'm not a big fan of carbon paper. The texture bothers me.

So emmmm... How 'bout somebody start another, "Best Buy Employee told me.", or "I called Sprint last night" thread.

I could go for both. I like being set up just to be knocked down. So tell me it's coming 3/1.

-Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    Did you guys hear the Pre is coming out 3/1?
    Quote Originally Posted by lastdetailwd View Post
    Did you guys hear the Pre is coming out 3/1?
    Thank God!!! I knew the June speculation was wrong this whole time. I'm going to go sleep out in front of Best Buy no matter if they say the phone is coming out or not dammit! Thanks for the heads up friend!!!

-Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheGoat View Post
    Thank God!!! I knew the June speculation was wrong this whole time. I'm going to go sleep out in front of Best Buy no matter if they say the phone is coming out or not dammit! Thanks for the heads up friend!!!

It's either coming out 3/1, 3/15, or by the end of June.
    Haw! I should camp out in front of Best Buy with a "Can I Haz Pre Now?" sign for a few weeks. Maybe I'll make headlines and Palm will give me a pre-production phone because they feel sorry for me.

Or I'll probably just be taken to jail for trespassing after a couple of nights.
    First it was Feb 15. Then March 15. Do I hear .... APRIL 15?

It's got to be one of those 15th's right? Lol
    No, they'll wonder why you didn't spell Pro right...but offer you one.
    Your all wrong it's already out. It was only released at Palm HQ though...
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    no, they'll wonder why you didn't spell pro right...but offer you one.
    rotfl!
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheGoat View Post
    Haw! I should camp out in front of Best Buy with a "Can I Haz Pre Now?" sign for a few weeks. Maybe I'll make headlines and Palm will give me a pre-production phone because they feel sorry for me.

Or I'll probably just be taken to jail for trespassing after a couple of nights.
    HAHAHA Hilarious! I would love to see you on the news with that sign around your neck. You probably wouldn't be the only one in line LOL
    I was quite fond of your drapes. Though you need to up the thread count on your sheets.
    Quote Originally Posted by sir_mycroft View Post
    I don't like my drapes.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast