1.    #1  
    I have always been the type that needed to see something "live" before I bought it. With new phones I have pleasantly surprised - both good and bad - once I see them. I use PhoneArena's size comparison app and I use the sizeasy.com site too. But tonight I tried something a little different - as I was looking at the Pre on Palm.com, I was wondering if it was about actual size - it was too big based on screen size. So I adjusted IE on my 1440 x 900 monitor until the Pre's screen was right about 3.1" diagional (85% zoom out if you would like to know). Gives you a good idea of what the screen size is going to be live and in person.
    That's a good idea bubbatex! I think I am going to go try that now.
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbatex View Post
    I have always been the type that needed to see something "live" before I bought it. With new phones I have pleasantly surprised - both good and bad - once I see them. I use PhoneArena's size comparison app and I use the sizeasy.com site too. But tonight I tried something a little different - as I was looking at the Pre on Palm.com, I was wondering if it was about actual size - it was too big based on screen size. So I adjusted IE on my 1440 x 900 monitor until the Pre's screen was right about 3.1" diagional (85% zoom out if you would like to know). Gives you a good idea of what the screen size is going to be live and in person.
    I did the same a while ago and also looked at the dimensions to determine that the Pre has an almost identical envelope to that of the Sprint HTC Touch....for those looking for a physical comparison.