Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Tomorrow is the O'Reilly webcast, and was wondering how many of you are registered to it, and what questions you'll be asking. I hope there will be some "newness" there
    Me too. I hope we get a comprehensive recap tomorrow. Not much of a programmer, so I didn't sign up.
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    Someone care to transcribe for us?
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    i'm gonna try to listen to it at work if i can. If not, i'll listen later on. Hopefully they'll have some more specific info on the MojoSDK. A release date for at least the SDK would be very nice.
    I'll be watching. They said they'd post a recording of it within a couple of days.
    Will also try to listen in from work.
    Connected now ... just waiting for the official start. Looks like people from all over the world are connected. Some are having audio problems, but mine seems OK.
    Sprint Treo 755p
    Audio totally failing. Had to dial in. Hopefully, Sprint will be a better partner than WebEx.
    Sprint Treo 755p
    Cool! Palm is using a Mac to present!
    Sprint Treo 755p
    Mitch Allen (Software CTO) talking now ...
    Sprint Treo 755p
    Will ...
    Talk about Palm webOS
    Review the Mojo Framework
    Develop a Simple Application
    Q&A
    Sprint Treo 755p
    updates please! thank you apparently there's a limit to the users who can sign in
    he's not gonna talk about when/where/how much :-(
    Won't ...
    When ...?
    Where ...?
    How Much ...?
    Sprint Treo 755p
    Great work Pilot1000, keep it up.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    Overview of webOS ... no new details yet. Showing diagram from 1st chapter of O'Reilly book.
    Sprint Treo 755p
    People aren't seeming to get that there's probably more demand for this than most of O'Reilly's usual webcasts. I had to call in myself for the audio, but still.
    the web version is working perfectly fine for me.
    Reviewing User Experience ... Status Bar, Quick Launch Bar, Notify Area, Cards, Card View, Activity. Same as in book ...
    Sprint Treo 755p
    he's talking about general usability of webOS
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast