Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Who will notify us 1st Palm or Sprint with the offical release date?
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    As a complete guess. Palm.
    Vx --> M515 --> T|T3 --> T|T5
    --> Treo 650 --> Centro --> Dinc

Smart Jones - a smartphone webcomic
  3.    #3  
    I think Palm too. I been checking palm.com more often.
    I have to agree, Palm.
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Please.

It will be a treo/precentral member.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    Nope, a BB employee will be the one.
    It will be the hybrid company known as(wait for it)....SPRIPALM!
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts

MAKE IT STOP!
    Quote Originally Posted by sir_mycroft View Post
    Please.

It will be a treo/precentral member.
    I think you're right.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I am guessing since Sprint is distributing it, and since it will be bought at Sprint and Best Buy Stores, we will be notified by Sprint, not by Palm.

I wonder what the release day will be like here on the Forum, I am going to guess that there will be either no activity at all, because everyone is trying to get their hands on one and then will be too busy transferring stuff over from their previous phone, or just play with the phone, OR.... it will be busy with activity with people posting pics of them and their Pre, and the first reviews trickling in and with lots of other members that didn't get a Pre on the first day chiming in and asking the lucky ones questions about the new phone.

Either way...I can't wait for that day to arrive! I also can't wait for all the reviews, mostly the video ones that will pop up about the Pre all over the interweb.

Hope this day comes soon!
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    It will be God. The night prior to release, everyone will have a dream of Pres floating amongst the clouds (Yes, pun intended). This is a sign- a sign from God that there are still 2 months left to wait.
    One of the first things I'll do is come to this forum and brag that I'm posting from my Pre!

Haw!
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    I am guessing since Sprint is distributing it, and since it will be bought at Sprint and Best Buy Stores, we will be notified by Sprint, not by Palm.

I wonder what the release day will be like here on the Forum, I am going to guess that there will be either no activity at all, because everyone is trying to get their hands on one and then will be too busy transferring stuff over from their previous phone, or just play with the phone, OR.... it will be busy with activity with people posting pics of them and their Pre, and the first reviews trickling in and with lots of other members that didn't get a Pre on the first day chiming in and asking the lucky ones questions about the new phone.

Either way...I can't wait for that day to arrive! I also can't wait for all the reviews, mostly the video ones that will pop up about the Pre all over the interweb.

Hope this day comes soon!
    Actually, come to think of it. This forum will go straight from a fan forum to a help forum. Trust me. On the day of release we will see SO many questions.

Example: "How the hell do I sync with my Facebook!? I can't get it to work!"
    "What is wrong!? My contacts aren't transfering! Help!!!"
    "Youtube is freezing over and over... Anyone else?"
    "Data isn't working? Help?"
    "I dropped my phone already and have a cracked screen. Suggestions?"
    etc.

Then people like me and you will be constantly trying to help our newbie community do basic tasks for the rest of the life of the phone.

But hey, that's what forum junkies are here for. Luckily, I can start helping newbs with my Pre instead of my Blackberry.
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    A Verizon user... Muahahahahahahahahaahahah

lol.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Definitely a Verizon user!! Too funny...
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperator View Post

MAKE IT STOP!
    oh. leave him alone.

Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Nope, a BB employee will be the one.
    this is the best guess so far. It will be a leak. And a leak from BB is the most probable.
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Yes, late adopters (i.e., Verizon customers) are less likely to have so many start-up issues. Have you considered getting a Palm Pilot? There should be plenty of help guides available.
    Dr J

Palm III --> Palm m500 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 (2 days!) --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p (Sprint)
    KayPro II --> IBM Portable --> Mac SE --> Mac Performa 6115CD --> Mac PPC 6500 --> Mac G4 (Yosemite) --> iMac G5 20
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post

Forum will be Jumpin !!! During most of the other releases, there were threads starting the day you can order aboout how the order went, what you paid, and when to expect it. Then there is always a thread where everyone posts when they recieve there phone. and of course, we will all be waiting for the very first pic.

It;s gonna be fun
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Contest time!

Whoever gets to post a pic of them with their new Pre gets,...uhm...a special title in the forum? lol

I know it won't be me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr J View Post
    Yes, late adopters (i.e., Verizon customers) are less likely to have so many start-up issues. Have you considered getting a Palm Pilot? There should be plenty of help guides available.
    Tell us more about this palm pilot you speak of...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast