Page 1 of 17 12345611 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 323
  1. gbp
    gbp is offline
    gbp's Avatar
    Posts
    2,506 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
       #1  
    Days since announcement 44

    Working days since announcement 32 ( excluding president's day and MLK day).

    Remaining days
    between today ( 02/23/2009) and first half of 2009 (06/30/2009) 127
  2. cyndy's Avatar
    Posts
    211 Posts
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by gbp View Post
    Days since announcement 44

    Working days since announcement 32 ( excluding president's day and MLK day).

    Remaining days
    between today ( 02/23/2009) and first half of 2009 (06/30/2009) 127
    ok, who all here is chanting this while rocking back & forth, sucking his/her thumb?
    My journey: PalmPilotPro->PalmPilotIIIx->Treo300->Treo600->Treo650->Treo755p->Pre->FrankenPre2
  3. gbp
    gbp is offline
    gbp's Avatar
    Posts
    2,506 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
       #3  
    check this one ,
    Pre is almost ready , or else why would PALM give it to the novice celebrity users ( in general).

    Palm Pre handled, handed out to celebrities? - Engadget Mobile
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by GearGoddess View Post
    ok, who all here is chanting this while rocking back & forth, sucking his/her thumb?
    me
  5. #5  
    Actually they have till noon on July 1st.
    The 182.5'th day.
  6. #6  
    thanks for making it that much worse
    da Gimp

    Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model View Post
    thanks for making it that much worse
    Well if it comforts you any, I could spin it like this. Sprint releases phones on Sundays, so the last possible Sunday is June 28. :-) That should buy you a few days.
  8. #8  
    We also need a count of the number of useless threads on this site, the hugeness of which is a sure indicator that we're all suffering from a lack of prePre news producing an acute phenomenon in the brain that causes odd leaks of silly statements well beyond the bounds of normalcy.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    We also need a count of the number of useless threads on this site, the hugeness of which is a sure indicator that we're all suffering from a lack of prePre news producing an acute phenomenon in the brain that causes odd leaks of silly statements well beyond the bounds of normalcy.
    I'd like to see it in a pie chart.
    Treo 650p --> Treo 755p --> Pre
  10. gbp
    gbp is offline
    gbp's Avatar
    Posts
    2,506 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
       #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter E Kurtz View Post
    I'd like to see it in a pie chart.
    :-).

    Lack of news is killing everyone.
    PALM should release another video of a brand new feature.
  11. #11  
    Yes, now what we need is a media thread, only listing videos and images...


    Treo 650p --> Treo 755p --> Pre
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by gbp View Post
    :-).

    Lack of news is killing everyone.
    PALM should release another video of a brand new feature.
    You can hook up an external drive via the microusb port to expand your storage!

    And the battery life is 72 hours talk time 2 week standby
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

    Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  13. gbp
    gbp is offline
    gbp's Avatar
    Posts
    2,506 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
       #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    You can hook up an external drive via the microusb port to expand your storage!

    And the battery life is 72 hours talk time 2 week standby
    That would be killing feature. Now the little thing looks like a computer.
  14. gbp
    gbp is offline
    gbp's Avatar
    Posts
    2,506 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
       #14  
    Updated as of 02/24/2009

    Days since announcement 45

    Working days since announcement 33 ( excluding president's day and MLK day).

    Remaining days
    between today ( 02/23/2009) and first half of 2009 (06/30/2009) 126
  15. #15  
    Too bad this 'Pre Watch' doesn't make Sprint release it any sooner.

    Ahhh well! I'm pretty much stuck until June, because that's when I'm avail for an upgrade discount.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." —L. Ron Hubbard
  16. Rhody's Avatar
    Posts
    703 Posts
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter E Kurtz View Post
    I'd like to see it in a pie chart.
    Mmmm... pie....
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    You can hook up an external drive via the microusb port to expand your storage!

    And the battery life is 72 hours talk time 2 week standby
    That would be nice, there have only been a few devices with USB host support.
  18. #18  
    It's only a phone people !

    As much as I'd really like one of these things, at the end of the day it is just a phone. I don't understand why so many people get their knickers in a twist.

    Patience is a virtue
  19. #19  
    isn't very virtuous...*
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    You can hook up an external drive via the microusb port to expand your storage!
    Like this one! (if it were microUSB)

    Elecom MR-SMC03

    If it gets much smaller, you could just leave it in.

    (P.S. Sorry for the multiposts)
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
Page 1 of 17 12345611 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions