Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Palm "Pro" shows up in March Best Buy Mobile ad for $249 - Engadget

This could be the boxes and mockups people saw. Also the add just cals it a Palm Pro instead of Palm Treo Pro
    Great find. I would think though that that add would mean from Sunday March 22, instead of Feb. 22nd as their adds are usually only for a week, and both 22nds fall on Sunday.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Yeah, if the ad is right that they're calling it the Palm Pro, no wonder everyone keeps getting confused with the Pre.
  4.    #4  
    don't know the ad says from Feb 22nd but I couldn't find it for sale on the best buy website.
    Am at Best Buy right now. The Treo Pro is on sale for 249.99. Display and all. I have a pic, but don't know how to upload it from my Blackberry. I can e mail it to someone if they would like.

Also asked about the Pre. Both associates I talked to did know about the phone, but they no nothing more about a street date than you and I. I grilled them about them possibly having ad materials. Both of them said they hadn't received anything yet. So there's some Goat-spying info for one and all.

BTW, I'm at a Best Buy in San Antonio, Tx.
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    See my post here
    if the pro is at best buy now, why isn't it on sprint.com yet?
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    No idea. It (the Sprint version) is not even on BB's site! Nevertheless, they had TWO dummy phones on display. There were all sorts of dummy phones on the tables where they put the stuff as it looked like they were reconfiguring/setting up many new display phones. I wanted to ask about the Pre, but the reps were all working with actual customers while I was there. I will try again tomorrow.
    Are you guys serious?
    The Sprint Treo Pro is Officially Available?
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheGoat View Post
    Am at Best Buy right now. The Treo Pro is on sale for 249.99. Display and all. I have a pic, but don't know how to upload it from my Blackberry. I can e mail it to someone if they would like.

Also asked about the Pre. Both associates I talked to did know about the phone, but they no nothing more about a street date than you and I. I grilled them about them possibly having ad materials. Both of them said they hadn't received anything yet. So there's some Goat-spying info for one and all.

BTW, I'm at a Best Buy in San Antonio, Tx.
    tazzmo@hotmail.com
    Just call me Berd.
    ^ They're on the way friend. They're sending from my Blackberry.
    Courtesy of the Goat

Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    The unlocked version of Palm Treo Pro is now on the Bestbuy.com

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....+Office&ks=960
    Great, now I wonder when it's going to be on sprint.com

And this should mean hopefully that we will see the Pre in March now that the Pro is out of the way!
    This is odd indeed. W have known that today was a possibility but it seemed to be a surprise none the less and kept pretty "quiet" . I just hope it is as good as the GSM version
    My father was a drunk, a gambler and a womanizer. I worshipped him.-Travolta
    nice pics. good goat
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    come on guys, WTF, what is the available memory! Pretty please!
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    Great find. I would think though that that add would mean from Sunday March 22, instead of Feb. 22nd as their adds are usually only for a week, and both 22nds fall on Sunday.
    the mobile advt is monthly, is see it in the march monthly mobile advert,. i dont see it in the weekly
    my best buys have had the same phone on display for a month now. they never took it down even though it was recalled. when i ask them (everytime i'm there) they always say the same thing....

they say "there was a software problem and we had to ship the devices back. we dont know when we will have them again."

even if it's back on display doesn't mean there for sale or even have them in stock.
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
    My best buy (in foothill, CA) has the Pro on display for quite some time now.

My guess is- the Sprint Pro is NOT YET being re-sold
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast