1.    #1  
    My buddies over at Mobile Industry Review just got around to posting their Palm related videos from Mobile World Congress.

Really high quality, check it out:

Palm Pre Software Product Manager interviewed #meetpre | Mobile Industry Review
    Excellent video content. Thanks for the find. Am I correct that the UI seemed speedier? Could that mean an uptick in Palm's programming and if that is true, could we be truly close to a launch? Fingers crossed.
    Last edited by georges326; 02/22/2009 at 07:19 PM. Reason: spelling
  3.    #3  
    I hope so, I'm still a bit concerned that they're not letting anyone touch the device. We'll see what's up when it finally starts shipping. I hope they [Palm] follow Apple and keep all webOS devices running the latest version of the webOS as future versions come out.
    Quote Originally Posted by georges326 View Post
    Excellent video content. Thanks for the find. Am I correct that the UI seemed speedier? Could that mean an uptick in Palm's programming and if that is true, could we be truly close to a launch? Fingers crossed.
    I dont think so, it looks like the same demo units from CES (based on seeing same notications messages from Vegas).