Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    I hadn't seen this video before. Nothing really new, but this guy shows off a lot of stuff in a short amount of time!

Palm Pre webOS hands-on - videos at CNET.co.uk
    Yes!
    Thanks for the new video.

I'm kinda disappointed that it's the same "script" we have been seeing since CES.
    My next big hope is that some of the big reviewers like CNET will get some demo phones to do a hands-on with. I want to see this phone put through some real paces.

That was a good video though. Hadn't seen it before.
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    Nice video. Is it just me, or does it take a long time for each app to actually open?
    Quote Originally Posted by mobileman View Post
    Nice video. Is it just me, or does it take a long time for each app to actually open?
    I've seen this in some videos, but not all. I'd bet that it's just some of the Pres have a slightly newer software or even hardware version than others and the newer ones are faster.

We do know for sure from Dieter's article that there's a newer version of the software running on the Sprint Pres since after CES, that hasn't been put on those GSM ones yet, for example.
    I'd like to see a demo of them connecting it to a PC, dragging some media files into it, then playing them on the device - or demonstrating how fast information change from facebook gets updated into the Pre. What about a demo of youtube on the device?
    Quote Originally Posted by mobileman View Post
    I'm certain that the lag is only present when opening the application for the first time. If you have it already open and want to switch to it, I think it should open right away.
    Man, that guys doesn't waste any time during his presentation.

It was good.

Tks for the link.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover