Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    I saw these posts on Twitter today. Looks like there's some internal Sprint meeting about the Pre that happened today.

Twitter / JGoldsborough: Just saw Palm Pre demo at ...
    Just saw Palm Pre demo at empoyee meeting. If u r listening 2 music & call comes in, phone turns music down. Then will answer call on spkr.

Twitter / David Jank: watching internal palm pre ...
    watching internal palm pre demo, whoa..

Twitter / Crystal Davis: is viewing a Sprint Execut ...
    is viewing a Sprint Executive Presentation on the Palm Pre - Called the device "Bad to the Bone" + has the song in the background to match!
    Nice...hope that means we'll get more news some time soon. MWC really didn't provide as much Pre buzz and news as I had hoped, but that's understandable since it was all about the European market.

I am still surprised noone ever asked if the Pre has an indicator light to alert you of text messages/voice mails/email/missed calls.
    Sweet. I hope to see more details come out soon.
    Specifically, solid release date hints.
    Sounds Promising. But really, why don't they just tell us when the phone is coming out? :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    Sweet. I hope to see more details come out soon.
    Specifically, solid release date hints.

I like the solid release date hints--is that kind of like "kinda, sorta, definitely?"

j/k

Gotta be able to support those Pre's being given away this weekend, so you'd better train your employees!

http://discussion.treocentral.com/pa...y-weekend.html
    Sprint Treo 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Nice...hope that means we'll get more news some time soon. MWC really didn't provide as much Pre buzz and news as I had hoped, but that's understandable since it was all about the European market.

I am still surprised noone ever asked if the Pre has an indicator light to alert you of text messages/voice mails/email/missed calls.
    I bet it doesnt because it's using notication popups at the bottom of screen.
    good find
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    cool sounds exactly like the internal pep rallies and videos on Instinct at Sprint about six weeks before launch!
    Good find. Everyday I get just a tidbit of news when I wake up. Makes me happy.
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
  11. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    they better release it before the next iPhone steals the thunder
    friend works for sprint just called him...nothing special it was an employee webcast with dan hesse and the product dude just talked about the pre and everything from CES no dates no anything
    Quote Originally Posted by Captweez View Post
    Sounds Promising. But really, why don't they just tell us when the phone is coming out? :-)
    If it was ready they'd know when...
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    Quote Originally Posted by hotis300boy View Post
    friend works for sprint just called him...nothing special it was an employee webcast with dan hesse and the product dude just talked about the pre and everything from CES no dates no anything
    yes, Kevin Packingham demo'ed the Pre (same demo as ces), and dropped it trying to open the slider according to a freind who saw the webcast!
    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    yes, Kevin Packingham demo'ed the Pre (same demo as ces), and dropped it trying to open the slider according to a freind who saw the webcast!
    now that's a great bit of news. nice to see they are testing it longivitiy
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.