Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    For those that don't check the Sprint Users forum: Get your Pre now on CraigsList.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/ele/1042331396.html
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Don't fall for these...Unless the seller uses a real pic & not some official one you can get from the Palm site.
  3.    #3  
    Not falling for it, just found it funny.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Nah, you can trust this guy. I just got a CDMA iPhone from him. Good people.
    i'm getting it :-)
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    Nah, you can trust this guy. I just got a CDMA iPhone from him. Good people.
    LoL. Is that the buy one CDMA iphone get a free unicorn deal? Now THAT was a deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by schnoid View Post
    LoL. Is that the buy one CDMA iphone get a free unicorn deal? Now THAT was a deal.
    Not only a unicorn, but a flaming unicorn!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    Not only a unicorn, but a flaming unicorn!
    And the phone gets hand delivered to you by Chuck Norris while he is riding the flaming unicorn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    And the phone gets hand delivered to you by Chuck Norris while he is riding the flaming unicorn.
    That's not a chin behind Chuck Norris' beard, thats just another fist... with a Palm Pre in it.
    Chuck Norris Fact:

Chuck Norris craps Palm Pres.
    Fact: Chuck Norris can kill two birds w/ one pre
    da Gimp

Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Fact: Chuck Norris can use voice and data at the same time using a CDMA Palm Pre on a GSM network.

Fact: Chuck Norris can store 32 GB of data on an 8 GB Palm Pre.

Fact: Chuck Norris can run PalmOS applicatiosn on a WebOS device.

Fact: Chuck Norris can use multitouch with one finger.

Fact: When Chuck Norris hangs up his Palm Pre, PEOPLE DIE!

I could do this all day...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    Fact: Chuck Norris can use multitouch with one finger.
    This one made me laugh.
    Fact: Chuck norris knows what the pre knows before the pre even knows.
    da Gimp

um i emailed this person just for ****s and giggles....emailed me back with her number I called, she is shopping said she will text me the esn tonight, I said I would pay her right away...ill do an esn check just for fun and post my findings lol 5 bux says its a treo pro if that lol
    Fact: Ed Colligan asked Jon Rubenstein for help. Jon then turned around and asked Chuck Norris for help - who in turn roundhouse kicked him and Jon magically spit out a Palm Pre
    I emailed that person as well and asked when the phone was coming out, and that I was interested in his/hers. Since the listing said that they have it a week or so ahead of time, that would make me think the phone comes out in a week or so. They said it was coming out March 15th or sooner. If they really have a pre, we should see a release in the next few weeks I would think.
    Quote Originally Posted by hotis300boy View Post
    um i emailed this person just for ****s and giggles....emailed me back with her number I called, she is shopping said she will text me the esn tonight, I said I would pay her right away...ill do an esn check just for fun and post my findings lol 5 bux says its a treo pro if that lol
    LOL keep us posted!
    Quote Originally Posted by cary328is View Post
    Fact: Ed Colligan asked Jon Rubenstein for help. Jon then turned around and asked Chuck Norris for help - who in turn roundhouse kicked him and Jon magically spit out a Palm Pre
    That was great

just for a second .... imagin is she really had the phone ?
    ok - stop
    da Gimp

Waiting for confirmation from anyone...if she really had it - I would assume it would be illegal to sell merchandise early as an employee of sprint for personal profit? But if she does have it - that means it very well could be coming soon
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast