Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by cary328is View Post
    Waiting for confirmation from anyone...if she really had it - I would assume it would be illegal to sell merchandise early as an employee of sprint for personal profit? But if she does have it - that means it very well could be coming soon
    She sent me a reply stating she would post actual pics tonight after work and email when she has them ready.
    ^ cool thanks. Post as soon as you get em. Thanks
    will be waiting
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Yup, I just got an email from her too and am expecting pics when she's off of work.
    which means one of two things, a. it was a bogus listing or b. it was a real listing but the palm overlords came crashing down on her.
    Palm V > samsung i500> treo 650 > treo 755p> Centro> Pre
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    That was fast.
    That's a darned shame. I was hoping something would come of this. : (
    I knew it would get deleted. I may be wrong, but I think it is against Craiglist ToS to sell illegal things. And since the phone isn't officially released, you cannot legally sell it on Craigslist.
    Palm watches these boards... very closely. Especially during the season. Ask Merlin.
    Fact: When Palm finds out you are selling a Pre before it goes on sale, they send Chuck Norris to settle all issues.
    Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    Doesn't Chuck Norris work at Best Buy?
    Yes, he works at Best Buy. And Chuck Norris beat up Chuck from the show for working at a fake Best Buy.
    Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    I thought so. How funny would it be to walk into BB and have Chuck greet you at the door in his blue shirt and cowboy hat?

FACT: Chuck Norris can form the letters HTML with Best Buy shoplifter's arms.

FACT: Chuck Norris will greet you at the door of BB with a 'Howdy' and a punch to the face.

FACT: BB now sells cowboy hats.
    oh jeeze not this again... lol

FACT: Chuck Norris can use the Pre keyboard without sliding the phone.

FACT: Chuck Norris can rotate the screen with his mind.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    I think Chuck Norris already has his pre
    Chuck Norris has the Pre version 7.5. He is withholding it from the public because only his beard can contain its awesomeness
    Leary of buying any CDMA phone off Craigslist,GSM yeah.Guy was selling new Sprint Touch Pros in box,Clean ESN , locally for about $200. Had quite a few of them.I almost bought a couple,but held off.2 months after the ad was posted. Sprint was coming after the people that had bought the phones and were charging them full price $599! Apparently because the guy had bought them with a stolen credit card.I knew this because they were makng posts looking for the guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    Fact: When Palm finds out you are selling a Pre before it goes on sale, they send Chuck Norris to settle all issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by HU'S NEXT? View Post
    Leary of buying any CDMA phone off Craigslist,GSM yeah.Guy was selling new Sprint Touch Pros in box,Clean ESN , locally for about $200. Had quite a few of them.I almost bought a couple,but held off.2 months after the ad was posted. Sprint was coming after the people that had bought the phones and were charging them full price $599! Apparently because the guy had bought them with a stolen credit card.I knew this because they were makng posts looking for the guy.
    Chuck Norris found him
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    And the credit card data is often stolen by sellers using offshore virtual phone numbers. Be careful out there.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12