Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    I was just watching the and I was struck by how WebOS (iPhone too) wastes screen real estate. Check out "Sophia Acora's" synergy (tm) details at 13:43 in the report and you can see that Sophia is a "Project Manager, Worksh..." and her first e-mail address is a "sophia.acora@hotmai..." (ok, that one's easy to complete).

Yes, I'm one of those people who set their monitor resolution on super-high, and I know that capacitive touchscreens have to be fingertip friendly, but there could be a happy medium (for those who want). Perhaps a option to display all info and not truncate to " ... "s? Ability to change system fonts/formats/skins?

The example above only had five lines of text on the entire screen...My Treo 600's 160x160 screen shows five times as much info at any given time!

Any thoughts?
    You can probably change the font size I would imagine. They probably have it on the largest setting to allow the people watching the demo's to view everything without straining their eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goyena View Post
    I was just watching the and I was struck by how WebOS (iPhone too) wastes screen real estate. Check out "Sophia Acora's" synergy (tm) details at 13:43 in the report and you can see that Sophia is a "Project Manager, Worksh..." and her first e-mail address is a "sophia.acora@hotmai..." (ok, that one's easy to complete).

Yes, I'm one of those people who set their monitor resolution on super-high, and I know that capacitive touchscreens have to be fingertip friendly, but there could be a happy medium (for those who want). Perhaps a option to display all info and not truncate to " ... "s? Ability to change system fonts/formats/skins?

The example above only had five lines of text on the entire screen...My Treo 600's 160x160 screen shows five times as much info at any given time!

Any thoughts?
    I have to admit I noticed the same exact thing and it bothers me too. The blackberry is also terrible at doing things like this.

BTW, I love your picture. My son has a similar Spiderman costume that he won't ever let me take off.