1.    #1  
    I thought I would start a thread to put any new pics or vids that we find.

This is one of the best that I have found:

Thanks, thats already been posted here in this thread. Google Maps video, decided to put it in there because that video is from the same site who posted that 26 min video as well.
    Oh my. I think the Storm clouds that were brewing just blew away...but I have to wait a year for Verizon to get this? Crud. I need to do something...I sure don't want to migrate from my PalmOS now to BB and then to the WebOS....arghhhh. Why can't they just let Verizon have this now????
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorro1 View Post
    Oh my. I think the Storm clouds that were brewing just blew away...but I have to wait a year for Verizon to get this? Crud. I need to do something...I sure don't want to migrate from my PalmOS now to BB and then to the WebOS....arghhhh. Why can't they just let Verizon have this now????
    Send VZW email asking about when they are going to carry the Pre. I did and if enough people do it might help.

Executive Leadership
    Might help them realize they have nothing to offer
    Verizon is slow with any cool phones anyhow. Some examples, the 6.1 update for the Touch (not the Diamond) just came out a few weeks ago....Sprint had it on their version 9 months ago!

Verizon will get the Touch Diamond next month. Sprint will discontinue the Diamond in July!

So the only "exciting" phone Verizon has is that buggy and sluggish Storm, and the plan you need to get to get the most out of that thing is about 30 to 50 bucks more expensive than the Sprint 99 SE plan, and you don't get TV on the Storm.
    Great link, Miles! I sent this to the big cheese:
    Mr. McAdam, I'm a very longtime and happy Verizon customer. I'm also a very longtime and happy Palm customer! I know that things are not great between you right now, but just would like to encourage rebuilding the relationship for the sake of your mutual customers. The Pre is THE smartphone of the next generation. I cannot even THINK of going to the other company...but I really really want that Pre. And Verizon with it.
    Thanks, and good luck.
    Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorro1 View Post
    Great link, Miles! I sent this to the big cheese:
    Mr. McAdam, I'm a very longtime and happy Verizon customer. I'm also a very longtime and happy Palm customer! I know that things are not great between you right now, but just would like to encourage rebuilding the relationship for the sake of your mutual customers. The Pre is THE smartphone of the next generation. I cannot even THINK of going to the other company...but I really really want that Pre. And Verizon with it.
    Thanks, and good luck.
    Jeff
    Cool, you should get a response back from them soon. Maybe we can start a movement to get VZW to launch the Pre as soon as the Sprint exclusive deal ends or sooner
    Basically the same demo as usual but it always nice with some new video. On the downside, in part 3 he mentions that they "are several months away from having an SDK".

Last edited by spaxx; 02/19/2009 at 11:54 AM.
    They have replied! seems like a real human reply...and asked for contact info. We'll see....but yes, folks, if we don't ask, politely, it may not happen.