Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Was in a BB store today asking once again about the PRE.Not a normal store I go in. I was told March 1st for a release date and BB exclusivity.He also told me that they have a dummy display Pre and brochures on it but aren't supposed to display them yet.I did make sure he was talking about the "PRE" and not the "PRO" .They already had a Pro dummy phone on display. No I didn't see the dummy phone nor the brochures so we can chalk it up as another hopeful sign.
    Okay, that settles it, who's going to take one for the team and break into a Best Buy for us?
    That is a fantastic find HU!
    Just call me Berd.
    Here we go again with the March 1 conspiracy theories.
    Of course that is the same day I'm eligible for $150 of a new Sprint phone since my 2 years ends in May.
    Coincidence?
    Any BB employees want to drop some info?
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    My wife and brother both work there. I'll have one of them check RSS (inventory reporting system) and see if there is an in-stock date. If they already have dummies, it should be pretty close to release (one would assume). I'll let you in on my findings.
    Sidekick Color > Moto MPx220 > HTC Typhoon > Moto Q > HTC Apache > HTC Hermes > HTC Tilt > Palm Pre > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVO 3D

iPad 16GB WiFi > iPad 2 64GB WiFi
    Quote Originally Posted by geodim View Post
    My wife and brother both work there. I'll have one of them check RSS (inventory reporting system) and see if there is an in-stock date. If they already have dummies, it should be pretty close to release (one would assume). I'll let you in on my findings.
    Try and get one of those brochures, scan it, and post it hear.
    Just call me Berd.
    I feel like i'm watching a Chuck episode..lol
    go back and snap a pic of the dispaly. .. please
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by HU'S NEXT? View Post
    I was told March 1st for a release date and BB exclusivity.
    Poor Sprint - how did they lose their exclusivity deal to BB?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    Poor Sprint - how did they lose their exclusivity deal to BB?
    Sprint corporate stores AND BB have first dibs.
    Quote Originally Posted by geodim View Post
    Wow, wife and bro both work at BBY.....sad..i feel for you mate. :weeps in agony:
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Merovingian View Post
    Wow, wife and bro both work at BBY.....sad..i feel for you mate. :weeps in agony:
    How is that sad? At least they have a job.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Merovingian View Post
    I dont really get the joke...
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El

I'm not one to post because of my lack of ability to contribute, but making a comment about where someone works in a negative light is well.....um......completely rude.

Keep your negative, wannabe superior comments to yourself.........
    Last edited by ToolkiT; 02/19/2009 at 09:17 AM. Reason: removed swearing
    I don't think the guy made the post in a negative light actually... I assumed that he was referring to the fact here is a guy who is obviously into gadgets and all that... and two of his close relatives work at a store that he might have to go to often that causes him to splurge on spending cash on his addiction.

Even then... why don't you let geodim get insulted FIRST before you all come running in to be his savior!?
    yeah ... don;t think he meant it that way. but hey, BigBad, it was nice of you to jump in anyway. You should post more often. We can use some morality around here :-)
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    If that is the case, I do apologize.

I just flew off the handle because of the economy and with people loosing their jobs left and right makes it a sore subject. I was reacting with sympathy.

Again, if that is the case, I apologize.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbad614 View Post
    If that is the case, I do apologize.

I just flew off the handle because of the economy and with people loosing their jobs left and right makes it a sore subject. I was reacting with sympathy.

Again, if that is the case, I apologize.
    Times are indeed rough... nice of you to think with your heart tho.

And as B said... you should probably post more, because the truth of the matter is, if people posted based on what they could "bring to the table", many people here (myself included) would never post
    I accept the invitation.
    Last edited by bigbad614; 02/19/2009 at 09:24 AM.
    Welcome and nice to have ya BigBad
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast