Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Just looked at a Pre demo video where a user wants to share a web page. Pre automatically creates a simple email where the title says "Cool web page", attached is a thumbnail pic of that page and the message says "Hey you gotta check out <page header>". That is nice, you do not have to type anything to those fields if you do not want to.

Now, on the official Experience Pre video, there is a similar scene where the user shares a web page of a restaurant, but now the title says "Dinner tonight" and the message text is just "<page header>".

I suppose that the video is just edited so that it does not show the user typing "Dinner tonight" in place of "Cool web page" and removing the "Hey you gotta check out". But could it be, that means, is there any chance that Pre actually notices that the page is a restaurant and therefore suggests a different schema for the email?

Roger McNamee has hinted that Pre 'thinks ahead' or 'anticipates your needs' etc. If it really would do what I described, that would be quite cool, would it not?
    As long as the subject field automatically clears as soon as I tap on it to change what it says, that's fine with me.
    This thread is quite misleading. I thought I was invited to a barbecue.
    Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Captweez View Post
    This thread is quite misleading. I thought I was invited to a barbecue.
    Yeah, I thought about it too. Then again, it would have been nice. <Adjusted>
    I missed it, what was it originally?
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    This video has "Cool web page":
    Palm Pre 26 minute live video demo from MWC09! | Pre Community

The video of this thread has "Dinner tonight":
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/pa...s-website.html