Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    In which way?
    I cant tell physically, but being as they're in Europe I think they're using a GSM version.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    For all the Pre Lovers out there, there is this 26 Minute Demo live from MWC 09..
    Just realized a new app called "secure Lock" when he starts universal search in this video
    I like the fact that you press either the power button on top or center button in the gesture area to wake up the device. I always assumed it would just be the top button as I've seen in mostly all videos.
    Did anyone notice a "PalmID" program in the launcher during that 26 minute video? I wonder if that'll be like SplashID?
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Cool... built in SharkLinks functionality.
    Vx --> M515 --> T|T3 --> T|T5
    --> Treo 650 --> Centro --> Dinc

Smart Jones - a smartphone webcomic
    In parts of the 26 minute video the pre seems very laggy, especially starting apps and not all gestures "take" when performed in the demo.
    Palm V > samsung i500> treo 650 > treo 755p> Centro> Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    I cant tell physically, but being as they're in Europe I think they're using a GSM version.
    Lol... I gathered that when he took off the battery and we saw the GSM Vodaphone Sim card... I meant what are the other differences besides one being a CDMA and the other being a GSM device.
    Quote Originally Posted by LonghornTreo View Post
    In parts of the 26 minute video the pre seems very laggy, especially starting apps and not all gestures "take" when performed in the demo.
    I put that down to user unfamiliarity. Great demo though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki View Post
    Just realized a new app called "secure Lock" when he starts universal search in this video
    Ahhh I missed out on that. Think it might be the new security preferences then? It sounds like it could be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki View Post
    I'm pretty sure it says "Screen Lock". Here's another view of it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12