1.    #1  
    so i talked to someone at ChaCha via text (they are partners with palm) and asked a few questions. Here are the screenshots I took from my 680:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by musika; 02/17/2009 at 05:48 PM.
    And ChaCha (?!) has better rumors than anyone else?

And this is your first post ever?

Pulease.
    Wow, really great news
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post

Pulease.
    wow. I'm sorry, i was just reported what I saw and I have been a user of this site for years and i recently forgot my user name so i made a new account.
    i am hopeing for april. i will have money for it then!!!! i just was up looking at the phones sprint has right now and asked about any thing new comming up. after a little bit he mentioned the pre but said it will not be till june. i asked if that was for real or would it push till july like everything else does. he just said it should not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post

Pulease.
    i like when people post speculation... isn't that why we come to this forum, to scrap together all the information we can...

i know it's nothing new really, but why not you know?
    Can't wait for the updates!!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyefan07 View Post
    i like when people post speculation... isn't that why we come to this forum, to scrap together all the information we can...

Yes, thank you. I understand its not amazing news but its what I found. Thanks.
    Musika Thanks for the good find. Excuse everyone for being a tad hostile. We've just heard every rumor from next Sunday to the beginning of June. So we've all just kind of dropped the subject all together. I think the only info that our members would believe is video of Dan Hesse himself stating clearly the release date. We would probably need DNA proof too. Haw!

Welcome to our community, it's good to have you.
    Yes, Welcome to TC, musika

Thanks for Sharing
    this is like the 3rd forum I have seen that very same chacha picture posted.

yawwwwn.
    Quote Originally Posted by dmefoc View Post
    this is like the 3rd forum I have seen that very same chacha picture posted.

yawwwwn.
    Thank you for insulting everyone on our forum with your very first post.
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    wow skippy, calm down. I didnt insult anyone, just saying this is nothing new and has been around for awhile. Kinda baiting the OP to see if he is the same person that posted it on the other forum, or if he is passing out info as his own, that isnt.
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyefan07 View Post

Agreed. I posted almost the exact same opinion in another thread and it was deleted for some reason.

The entire reason I visit this site/forums is to hear the latest speculation on release.

If people don't want speculation, then stop reading threads where it's obvious it's being speculated. Just stick to your threads discussing features of the phone until Sprint/Palm email you.
    Quote Originally Posted by musika View Post
    so i talked to someone at ChaCha via text (they are partners with palm) and asked a few questions. Here are the screenshots I took from my 680:
    Yeah, hanh?