Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by schnoid View Post
    If I remember correctly, that wasn't months before the release. Maybe a few weeks max. I remember M$ had a big xbox 360 party, and all the celebs had one in their "goody bag".
    Nope. That 360 party (that was hosted by MTV) was in May of 2005. The console was released months later in November.

I hope the Pre is out next month (or sooner) bug free.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Hmm... Seems like it should be a US-only contest, but they left in a space for country anyway. While my entry will probably just be ignored, I figured it was still worth a shot (also, if you have Firebug installed for Firefox, it's absolutely trivial to disable the CSS item that's causing the text to display as white).
    Out of everyone it's definitely celebrities that need more free ****. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captweez View Post
    Out of everyone it's definitely celebrities that need more free ****. :-)
    Free advertising.
    If I was Palm, I would hook up every A-list celeb with a free Pre and then let the paparazzi know where they are.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    Free advertising.
    If I was Palm, I would hook up every A-list celeb with a free Pre and then let the paparazzi know where they are.
    That is pretty much how the Sidekick got really popular. Danger/T-Mobile had Sidekick parties where every celeb invited walked away with the latest Sidekick. This method of advertising worked well for T-Mobile.
    in !

Thanks
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Thanks for the link.... how cool would it be if they use the Pre @ the Oscars, like they used the Sidekick @ an awards show a few years back, to get live updates on the winners, of each categories
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12