1.    #1  
    One thing I love about the fruit phone that WM and palm cant seem to get right, what the earth is the point of a picture in a contact if its so TINY you cant even see it?

That was always totally annoyed me and based on pics from this morning it looks yet again another POINTLESS picture caller ID from the looks of it although I was confused....when the call was in progress looked puny when and on another shot there was a photo, wasnt sure if that was two different things going on
    I thought someone said the picture on the pre was big.
    They do look kind of small in the Contact manager and in the IM sessions.

When I take caller ID pictures of my friends, I'll be sure to focus their face in the upper part of the picture so I won't see half a head like in the photo jhoff80 posted, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    On this incoming call, do you think you have the option of it displaying over most of the screen and not have the dial pad showing?

TIA
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    ooh that is pointless, I'm not coplaining about the screen but the fact that it isn't slide to answer is disapointing as I will answer calls while in my pocket all the time.
    I would like an adjustable Caller ID screen because some of us dont want a huge Caller ID that announces to everyone who is calling us. But then I guess I could always put an abstract pic there.
    don;t really see this as a big deal either way.
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    I'm 54 years old, my vision isn't the greatest, and I have no problem seeing the caller-id photos on my Treo 755. I don't get the problem.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    If it works like Pre's predecessors, it's not required that a caller's pic display.
    Quote Originally Posted by hotis300boy View Post
    One thing I love about the fruit phone that WM and palm cant seem to get right, what the earth is the point of a picture in a contact if its so TINY you cant even see it?

That was always totally annoyed me and based on pics from this morning it looks yet again another POINTLESS picture caller ID from the looks of it although I was confused....when the call was in progress looked puny when and on another shot there was a photo, wasnt sure if that was two different things going on
    don't buy the phone then...
    Switched from the iPhone to Treo Pro
    *blinks*
    wow
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by dd4618 View Post
    don't buy the phone then...
    I love how edgy people are in here....Did I say anywhere that THIS IS A DEAL BREAKER??????? NO I did not....in any case...I wasnt referring to POS, mainly WM and I made it very CLEAR in my post I wasnt sure as to the pic that on the reply, if it shows up that big or not....if it shows up that nice...no problem close the thread