View Poll Results: Would you rather...

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • have the pre come out tommorrow, full of bugs, and figure it out as we go

    27 25.96%
  • withstand the wait and have the pre come out late June working like a charm

    77 74.04%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 22 of 22
  1. jagowar's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    #21  
    First of all you should modify your first option.... im sure there are bugs but the demos now arent "full of bugs". I voted for the option to get it now. Ill take what they are showing off now and let them release updates to fix it down the road.

    But I do understand why they are going to hold it until its ready... just look at what happened with the storm.
  2.    #22  
    You're right, maybe I shouldn't have put full of bugs, but I think everyone got the general idea.
    Can't wait for the updates!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions