Page 99 of 115 FirstFirst ... 4989949596979899100101102103104109 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 2299
    Yes.. www.sprint.com/pre
    Click on the "notify me when it is available" link..
    I was speaking to a Sprint rep who works closely with a friend of mine on wireless business solutions, whose cousin's boss told her that there will be a new rumor announced tomorrow. This guy has always been spot-on, and so this is pretty reliable.

Anyone else heard this?
    Funny, I talked with our corporate sponsor for phone and plan discounts, and my local Best Buy mobile department, and they both told me the same thing - the fastest way to get one is to get on the notification list.
  4. joelpalm
    Man I can't wait! There aren't currently enough rumors, so I am super excited.
    YEs .. i heard almost the same thing yesterday .. but different

(pS- shouldn;t this be in the preditions and speculations thread ?)
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    I was drinking a cup of tea. The leaves spelled out Pre. That's a pretty good sign that another rumor is coming out tomorrow.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Pretty soon we'll start hearing stories of people kid-napping Sprint employees... I can see it now.
    I think that there's a pretty good chance of a Pre rumor coming out tomorrow, just because it's tomorrow...
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    I thought Sprint already released the Rumor?
    Man, I hope so. It sure would be nice to lay this one to rest....its lived so long...cant we let it rest in peace and get ready for the launch day!
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Strangely enough, I did get an email about the contest, but mine was from Palm, not from Sprint.
    I didnt get one yet!
    Theres a new rumor posted every hour...
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    I think your friend's cousin and I might be related, I heard the same rumor about a rumor from my cousin this morning, although she heard it from her friend's sister's boyfriend. Totally reliable! Believe it!
    “Wolves are the top of the food chain, and when the wolf population is healthy, all other animal and plant populations are healthy.” -- Lois Tulleners
    Quote Originally Posted by dtokarz View Post
    zing!
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    there was a rumor about them announcing a different rumor tomorrow. But that all seems to be debunked and put on hold because of this rumor, http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ybody-but.html
    Quote Originally Posted by dtokarz View Post
    zing x2
    I had the farts really bad last night... Fortunately no canon balls were loaded or the explosion might have sent one flying.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridon View Post
    I had the farts really bad last night... Fortunately no canon balls were loaded or the explosion might have sent one flying.
    wow....
    A new rumor announced, or a real announcement?
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanharig View Post
    I didnt get one yet!
    I did on my hotmail account, but yet to receive one on my gmail account from Palm.