Page 98 of 115 FirstFirst ... 488893949596979899100101102103108 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2299
  1. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    wow 700 plus logged in right now
    1536 as of 2:27pm PST. Yeesh. Lots of lost productivity. Palm is really dragging down the economy.
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    1536 as of 2:27pm PST. Yeesh. Lots of lost productivity. Palm is really dragging down the economy.
    LOL
  4. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cary328is View Post
    LOL
    yessss
  5. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cary328is View Post
    LOL
    Once its out , we will see what is wrong with the phone, how bad the response is or how this thing works in some other phone and not in Pre!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMonkey View Post
    I don't have a problem, I swear! I have something far worse: a Pre-blem .
    now I'M lmao! Funny as hell. Needed this laugh.
    justjill3

Palm Pre!!!,Treo 755p, Treo 650, more Palm devices in the past, ect., ect., etc.
    Running Datebk6, Takephone, Butler, Technician, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Cleanup, Uninstall, Splash Suite, Zlauncher, Reset Doctor, SafeGuard, Power Hero, Audible, Audio Gateway...
    Went to my local Sprint store, the one I've been avoiding for too long now. They have remodeled. It looks like a high end corp store. I like going in there now. Hated it before. Talked to the manager. Although he didn't give me any significant info, he did say that Sprint employees would be ordering the phone, not buying from stock. Sounds like what I heard Sprint was telling employees (don't buy up stock, we have a shortage already). He passed me off to a rep. I told her I tip well *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*. Ultimately, I told her that I wanted to know as soon as the boxes arrived, so that I could clear my schedule for the release day. She said she works off of commission, so I guess she's motivated. She told me to text her my contact info, which I did immediately. No one gave dates.

For kicks, I hit the Best Buy down the street. All of the personnel were bunched up at the counter and I couldn't get one alone, so I had to ask the generic, dumb shopper type questions. Everyone "knew nothing". Seems there was a management guy. When he threw in the proverbial "I wouldn't lie to you.", I knew he was doing just that. That SOB even said not before June 14. My response? WTF???? Of course, that was in my head, as I may need the SOB in the near (hopefully) future. Talk about disinformation! That's my report.

Ta ta for now. Too sleepy to spell/grammar check. Please forgive.
    justjill3

Palm Pre!!!,Treo 755p, Treo 650, more Palm devices in the past, ect., ect., etc.
    Running Datebk6, Takephone, Butler, Technician, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Cleanup, Uninstall, Splash Suite, Zlauncher, Reset Doctor, SafeGuard, Power Hero, Audible, Audio Gateway...
    How many of you received notice for the entry for a free Pre from Sprint today? this contest ends the 18th. so maybe the 17th is still a reality.
    I entered my email but part of me wonders if winning it would be more trouble than its worth having to abide by sprint's conditions and all.
    If you tether keep your windows if your curious get the Pre. I have windows & am curious for the Pre.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    I entered my email but part of me wonders if winning it would be more trouble than its worth having to abide by sprint's conditions and all.
    if you win, you could sell it a sero customer. (even though, aren't you yourself on a sero plan)
    Quote Originally Posted by cscoot03 View Post
    If you tether keep your windows if your curious get the Pre. I have windows & am curious for the Pre.
    What?!? "keep your windows" = "keep your Windows Mobile device" ?? What does curiosity have to do with tethering? Sorry, usually I can decipher your posts, but this one has me scratching my head.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Apple iPhone: A No-Show at Worldwide Developers Conference in June? | John Paczkowski | Digital Daily | AllThingsD

check this out! It talks about how Apple will not debut a new phone at WWDC, but will probably wait and release a whole new line. Also the writer says the Pre will be announced June 5th.
    Quote Originally Posted by fr3ak6h0w View Post
    Apple iPhone: A No-Show at Worldwide Developers Conference in June? | John Paczkowski | Digital Daily | AllThingsD

check this out! It talks about how Apple will not debut a new phone at WWDC, but will probably wait and release a whole new line. Also the writer says the Pre will be announced June 5th.
    They posted an update:

UPDATE: Over at Daring Fireball, John Gruber notes that if the next generation iPhone includes updated hardware, Apple will almost certainly announce it at WWDC. Why? Says Gruber, “…If there are any new hardware features — like say a video camera or magnetometer — that means new APIs, and if Apple wants to have WWDC sessions for the new hardware-specific APIs, they have to announce the hardware first.”
    Quote Originally Posted by cscoot03 View Post
    How many of you received notice for the entry for a free Pre from Sprint today? this contest ends the 18th. so maybe the 17th is still a reality.
    Strangely enough, I did get an email about the contest, but mine was from Palm, not from Sprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Strangely enough, I did get an email about the contest, but mine was from Palm, not from Sprint.
    Mine was from Palm too..
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    I was driving to pick up my son from school. I stopped at a red light and a pickup truck with a Sprint logo on the side pulled up next to me. He had his window down so I thought, what the hell. I rolled the window down and said, "Palm Pre, what do you know!" He smiled and said "soon." I said, "that's it?" He told me to get on the mailing list. He said it will be the fastest way to get one. He said if you are on the mailing list, you will get one before you could get one in a store.
    The light turned green, I thanked him, and that was that.
    I am on the mailing list at least 3 times, so I hope he is right and we all get links early to order..

I know this is not new info, just wanted to share.
    Where do I get on the list?
    the mailing list to be notified through Sprint??????
    I know the link to sign up from my account page for Premier said something about "be the first to know", so I don't doubt that the mailing lists might get some preference.