Page 94 of 115 FirstFirst ... 44848990919293949596979899104 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 2299
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheGoat View Post
    JustJill is beautiful... The Goat knows this without a doubt. Justjill is a friend of the Goat, which means she is gorgeous (Of course).

May 17th here we come... Then when we will meet disappointment. Then here comes June 7th... Then possible disappointment. Then comes June 28th or bust. Because at that point the Goat will sharpen his hooves and horns... Once again, they don't want that. Oh no my friends, they don't.
    I'm still hoping for something to happen on the 17th - even if it's just an awesome commercial debut. So don't be too disappointed Pedro - it should be coming soon. Who knows? Maybe Sprint/Palm is playing with our minds and giving leaks of June 7th on purpose just to throw us off from May 17th

By the way - thanks to your friends for helping clear some fire brushes here in California: Denied:1up! Software ()
    Does Best Buy usually get a newly launched Sprint phone the same day as Sprint stores launch it or do they receive it after Sprint stores? Just wondering how that works. I thought that Sprint stores have exclusive sales of the phone before other retailers.
    Man, I hate Pessimism.
    Quote Originally Posted by cary328is View Post
    Does Best Buy usually get a newly launched Sprint phone the same day as Sprint stores launch it or do they receive it after Sprint stores? Just wondering how that works. I thought that Sprint stores have exclusive sales of the phone before other retailers.
    Best Buy started selling the Instinct on or around Sprint stores' launch date.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    Yeah my best buy had the instincts at the same time of sprints release where i live.
    Gosh, I go away for a while and The Goat comes out to play. Thanks, dude. Cary328is, I'm with you. I hope SOMETHING fun happens on the 17th.
    justjill3

Palm Pre!!!,Treo 755p, Treo 650, more Palm devices in the past, ect., ect., etc.
    Running Datebk6, Takephone, Butler, Technician, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Cleanup, Uninstall, Splash Suite, Zlauncher, Reset Doctor, SafeGuard, Power Hero, Audible, Audio Gateway...
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    How long do you think before they start releasing some more info? With the launch window down to a month and a half max, you think we would have seen more by now.

We haven't seen anything about the app store yet, be nice to get a glimpse of that.
    I remember being quite smitten with some of my middle school teachers. At least you have the summer to recuperate.
    Quote Originally Posted by justjill3 View Post
    Thanks crogs571. U're right. Here goes ...

I look like a 45 yr old, mid. sch. teacher...tired as hell. (wink)
    And you dig other goats I'm sure, so I think your opinion might be a bit suspect...haha.
    JustJill is beautiful... The Goat knows this without a doubt. Justjill is a friend of the Goat, which means she is gorgeous (Of course).
    Anyway...I could care less when it comes out. It's not like I'm checking out the iphone or any other option. I won't go winmob or bb, and Android phone is quite a bit aways.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    I purchased my Instinct S30 three days prior to the "official" release date from Best Buy.
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    I remember being quite smitten with some of my middle school teachers. At least you have the summer to recuperate.
    I would be more involved with PreCentral, if I wasn't completing research for my dissertation. As it stands, I haven't seen the "leaked" training video and don't have time to check out the Best Buy screen shots. It might be an assumption to think that teachers have time to recuperate. Just a thought. Kind of like when some assume that Palm has screwed up a "launch" that hasn't even occurred. But that's such a small issue, right?
    justjill3

Palm Pre!!!,Treo 755p, Treo 650, more Palm devices in the past, ect., ect., etc.
    Running Datebk6, Takephone, Butler, Technician, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Cleanup, Uninstall, Splash Suite, Zlauncher, Reset Doctor, SafeGuard, Power Hero, Audible, Audio Gateway...
    Yeah, I have a teacher friend of mind that just started grad school. So much for this summer off. People on here have their own created expectations and are just disappointed that Palm and Sprint hasn't met them. It's their own dumb fault. It's just a phone after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by justjill3 View Post
    It might be an assumption to think that teachers have time to recuperate. Just a thought. Kind of like when some assume that Palm has screwed up a "launch" that hasn't even occurred. But that's such a small issue, right?
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Juusssttt so long as no one calls it a "dumb" phone. *grrrr, snap, snap*

Sorry, just finished watching Bolt.

...and why did you all have me watching Apprentice??? That was a waste.

May 17th here we come... Then when we will meet disappointment. Then here comes June 7th... Then possible disappointment. Then comes June 28th or bust. Because at that point the Goat will sharpen his hooves and horns... Once again, they don't want that. Oh no my friends, they don't.
    You tell'em, Tiger ...er..Goat!
    Quote Originally Posted by wysiwyg View Post
    I purchased my Instinct S30 three days prior to the "official" release date from Best Buy.
    So you're not getting a Pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by hypocaffeinemia View Post
    The husband of one of my coworkers is a store manager at a Best Buy. I talked to him via phone today about the inventory and the Pre.

He hadn't even heard of the Pre so had to look it up. He confirmed that there are 10 Pres in warehouse (regional? local? dunno) at this moment, however they are tagged "display only". He then confirmed that the on-sale date he had listed was "the second week of June", being, of course, June 7th.

I know this is an unconfirmed source, but he has no reason to lie to me and he hadn't even heard of the Pre until he looked it up.

Just thought I'd pass it along. This doesn't affect when Sprint starts selling it, but it looks pretty solid to me that Best Buy won't be selling it until at least June 7th.
    I find it interesting that a store manager of Best Buy has never heard of the Pre. How can that be?
    Quote Originally Posted by spectator52 View Post
    I find it interesting that a store manager of Best Buy has never heard of the Pre. How can that be?
    Mobile phones are only a small portion of profits from a store like BB. Sprint makes up only a small portion of their mobile phone sales. Pre, at this point, makes up none of Sprint's sales. I can see how a manager at an electronics store wouldn't be aware of it.
    They don't necessarily have to be "informed". When you shop at BB, it's best that YOU be informed because you may get sold a bill of goods at some BBs.

The one in my area seems pretty decent, but there was another one who's "tech support" left a LOT to be desired.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Just to give a little perspective on our waiting, at least the Pre isn't going the way of this phone:

Garmin delays Nuvifone G60 yet again, Q3 launch now planned
    Good info! Hopefully they'll "accidently" start selling some before the release date like the Treo Pro. I'd actually consider buying from Best buy if they did that.
    The best buy by me sold me the HTC Touch Pro 2 weeks before the sprint store had them .