Page 93 of 115 FirstFirst ... 43838889909192939495969798103 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 2299
    I'm still betting on the 17th the Pre seen again at the end of the Darlington 500. The big ads are already starting to show.
    Quote Originally Posted by cscoot03 View Post
    I'm still betting on the 17th the Pre seen again at the end of the Darlington 500. The big ads are already starting to show.
    I hope you are soo right on that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by justjill3 View Post
    Thanks crogs571. U're right. Here goes ...

I look like a 45 yr old, mid. sch. teacher...tired as hell. (wink)
    A 50ish computer geek that never grew up might like that
    Nice to meet yall, rbcmd & hparson. I'm just hanging out here looking for my Pre-nce Charming.

NOW RELEASE THE PRE, PALM!!!
    So I can make him into the smartphone I want him to be! tweak, tweak, tweak May 17.
    JustJill is beautiful... The Goat knows this without a doubt. Justjill is a friend of the Goat, which means she is gorgeous (Of course).

May 17th here we come... Then when we will meet disappointment. Then here comes June 7th... Then possible disappointment. Then comes June 28th or bust. Because at that point the Goat will sharpen his hooves and horns... Once again, they don't want that. Oh no my friends, they don't.
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cscoot03 View Post
    You know the 17th has been thrown out there, why not introduce it at next Saturday's (16th) Sprint All Star Race - huge crowd and audience.

Doubt it will happen, though.
    Well...lets not forget to watch the finale of the Apprentice today...it's supposed to be the beginning of the Media Blitz!

We'll see!
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Well...lets not forget to watch the finale of the Apprentice today...it's supposed to be the beginning of the Media Blitz!

We'll see!
    but which is more painful? having to watch a NASCAR race or a full episode of Celebrity Apprentice?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    but which is more painful? having to watch a NASCAR race or a full episode of Celebrity Apprentice?
    NASCAR at least has the constant possibility of things blowing up at any moment. Unfortunately the only thing that's going to blow up on Celebrity Apprentice is Joan Rivers, and that's just not pretty any which way you cut it.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    My theory is we haven't heard a release date yet because Sprint/Palm are trying to get it out as early as possible. It's still a possibility we will see it launch before the end of May if the supply chain of the product allows. I believe there is a warehouse somewhere in the US that is stocked up on a lot of Pres just waiting to be sent to the stores. Every day that warehouse gets more and more inventory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    NASCAR at least has the constant possibility of things blowing up at any moment. Unfortunately the only thing that's going to blow up on Celebrity Apprentice is Joan Rivers, and that's just not pretty any which way you cut it.
    Didn't want to start a new thread for this...found this advertisement on Facebook today.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by lastdetailwd View Post
    Didn't want to start a new thread for this...found this advertisement on Facebook today.
    Sweet...called it by name and everything!
    The husband of one of my coworkers is a store manager at a Best Buy. I talked to him via phone today about the inventory and the Pre.

He hadn't even heard of the Pre so had to look it up. He confirmed that there are 10 Pres in warehouse (regional? local? dunno) at this moment, however they are tagged "display only". He then confirmed that the on-sale date he had listed was "the second week of June", being, of course, June 7th.

I know this is an unconfirmed source, but he has no reason to lie to me and he hadn't even heard of the Pre until he looked it up.

Just thought I'd pass it along. This doesn't affect when Sprint starts selling it, but it looks pretty solid to me that Best Buy won't be selling it until at least June 7th.
    kewl!
    10 pcs for display only???
    Got to have Faith
    you know how best buys does they get something they start selling asap. i had my touch pro 2 weeks early, and my bold about a week early.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki View Post
    At Best Buy. Probably Sprint's way of routing people to their stores for the initial batch.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki View Post
    I am not familiar with Best Buy's distribution practices, but considering how large of a geographical area and how many stores are in the Houston area, that very likely could have been an area warehouse with a display model going to stores around here.

Doing a quick store search, there's roughly 20 in the Houston metro area, which would be one per two stores (likely the higher income demographic stores).