Page 90 of 115 FirstFirst ... 40808586878889909192939495100 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 2299
    Since this is the generic thread about rumors, how about a new one?

Since Dieter is asking for things to review - even though he said he doesn't have it yet, what do you folks the chances are that he's recently been told one is on the way to him?

0 being low, 10 being definite.

I'd say about a 9 out of 10.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Since this is the generic thread about rumors, how about a new one?

Since Dieter is asking for things to review - even though he said he doesn't have it yet, what do you folks the chances are that he's recently been told one is on the way to him?

0 being low, 10 being definite.

I'd say about a 9 out of 10.
    I thought Dieter took the one from CES and slid it behind his watch?
    No offence to Sprint but I think the people at the stores are at the bottom of the list. I've had no good luck at the store & the selections there are so minimal. I'll stick w/my advisors in AT(advanced tech) There schooling has already started for the Pre. So I think there is a hush hush for the authorities what they can & will tell us.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    My $150 credit date is July 1. I was thinking about the timing: if the Pre comes out today, I would be more likely to forget about the $150, but if the Pre comes out in June, I would be more likely to wait until July 1.
    Well fake memo or not phoneArena.com seems to buy the date. I don't know where they get their info but I just saw this:

Upcoming Sprint phones (Phone Arena)

As you can see not only do they seem to believe the 5th is an availability date it even shows the EOS as due in Q3 this year. Who knows as to the validity, well besides Sprint and Palm, but I'm just ready to check a Pre out in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilenkoD View Post
    again, 4G Pre is probable, not likely.
    Umm, "probable" and "likely" are essentially synonyms, so I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. It's like trying to parse "It's big, but not large". Did you mean to say "improbable"?
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMonkey View Post
    Umm, "probable" and "likely" are essentially synonyms, so I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. It's like trying to parse "It's big, but not large". Did you mean to say "improbable"?
    I think he meant "possible", but I agree with you. Not remotely possible at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMonkey View Post
    I think "possible" was what he meant.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    I would imagine the monkeys.
    I thought that was hilarious! Thanks and it's made by Sprint, but I couldn't make out any Pre's. I haven't been to the movies in a while, but would've loved to see that before a New Release.
    _
    Pilot, PalmPilot Personal, PalmPilot Professional, Palm III, Palm IIIx, PalmV, Palm VII, PalmVx, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 680, Centro

Somewhere in the mix, I also used a PDQ, Kyocera 6035 <--One of my favorites, Kyocera 7135, HandSpring Visor, Samsung i500 <--One of my absolute favorites!...

-
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmfood View Post
    I thought that was hilarious! Thanks and it's made by Sprint, but I couldn't make out any Pre's. I haven't been to the movies in a while, but would've loved to see that before a New Release.
    I did too when i saw it. Derek Kessler originally posted it I believe.
    I wonder if anyone in retentions is smart enough to say:

"Sir, you just bought the Touch Pro two months ago correct?"
    Yes I did.
    "Well then I imagine it's in fairly good condition with all of it's accessories and box. You should probably be able to sell it on ebay or craigslist and make a fair amount of money to offset the cost of the Pre, no?"
    Before you do anything, call retentions. I've had very good luck dealing with them.

Tell them the exact situation you're in. They may be able to work something out with you.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    I am certain that June 5th weekend is the time. Not before that, but of course there is possiblilty of pushing it till last weekend in June.

Either way, it's coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmfood View Post
    I couldn't make out any Pre's.
    I think they're all pres. Look at the way they're typing on them both in the first shot and the guy not talking in the office in the second shot. And look at the way he slides it closed when he's in the pool.

Of course I could just have pre on the brain and be seeing what I want to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by jayzun View Post
    I think he meant "possible", but I agree with you. Not remotely possible at all.
    I think "possible" was what he meant.
    Yea...what you guys said
    Anyone think this thread will hit 100,000 views before the Pre is released?
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    I wonder if anyone in retentions is smart enough to say:

Yes I did.
    "Well then I imagine it's in fairly good condition with all of it's accessories and box. You should probably be able to sell it on ebay or craigslist and make a fair amount of money to offset the cost of the Pre, no?"
    I'm thinking one might be smart enough to say

Yes I did.
    "Well then I imagine it's in fairly good condition with all of it's accessories and box. We're going to extend your 30 day trail to 60 days. Please box it up and send it back to us, and we'll get your Pre on the way to you. "
    Alllllllllrrrrrrrrrrighty then. That ,mam, was even more than less than unhelpful. lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    I did too when i saw it. Derek Kessler originally posted it I believe.
    Doesn't matter who posted it (but yes, it was me )
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    On the subject of nerdgasms, it's a good thing I didn't get the release date yesterday. Trek was fantastic enough, I don't think I could have handled a release date for the Pre as well.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Quote Originally Posted by lastdetailwd View Post
    Anyone think this thread will hit 100,000 views before the Pre is released?
    If it did there would be hostage situations lol