Page 78 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2868737475767778798081828388 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 2299
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchris View Post
    I have too, I feel like I need a damn support group so I wont relapse on the pre fourms, lol..

Step 1: We admitted we were powerless over our addictions - that our lives had become unmanageable.

Keep coming back, it works if you work it!
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerNole21 View Post
    Step 1: We admitted we were powerless over our addictions - that our lives had become unmanageable.
    2. We came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
    Wow...we're everywhere.
    This guy is training on the Pre. I just asked him where he works:

Twitter / Jon Peisert: Stoked about the Palm Pre, ...
    Just got a call from Sprint since my contract expires in a week.
    I asked about the Pre, she said she doesn't know when the release date is and didn't want to give me any incorrect info, which I told her I appreciated.
    She thought the Pre uses a stylus.
    She did say I could get the EPRP plan since I'm already on SERO.
    Very nice call.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lastdetailwd View Post
    This guy is training on the Pre. I just asked him where he works:

Twitter / Jon Peisert: Stoked about the Palm Pre, ...
    I'd be curious what you find it, cause the rumors were training didn't start til Wednesday.
    I went to my sprint store today...talked to the Pre advocate again like I did a few weeks ago...

She has NO information whatsoever on the Pre. She said training is going to be 2-3 weeks for her and has heard nothing on when it will start. She obviously has not received her Pre demo yet.

When I first asked about info on the Pre, 2 sprint workers next to her started laughing and said "Every other person coming in here is asking about the Pre and we know nothing".

So I can say with 99% certainty that we will not be seeing a May 17th release, or a release anytime in May for that matter.

This June 7th date is looking like a good possibility.
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    I went to my sprint store today...talked to the Pre advocate again like I did a few weeks ago...

She has NO information whatsoever on the Pre. She said training is going to be 2-3 weeks for her and has heard nothing on when it will start. She obviously has not received her Pre demo yet.

When I first asked about info on the Pre, 2 sprint workers next to her started laughing and said "Every other person coming in here is asking about the Pre and we know nothing".

So I can say with 99% certainty that we will not be seeing a May 17th release, or a release anytime in May for that matter.

2-3 weeks? She isn't training to become a doctor. Its just a phone! 3 days tops is all it should take.
    Quote Originally Posted by dtokarz View Post
    2-3 weeks? She isn't training to become a doctor. Its just a phone! 3 days tops is all it should take.
    2-3 weeks she said. They want to make sure everyone knows as much as possible about the phones so they can educate the customers.
    2-3 weeks she said. They want to make sure everyone knows as much as possible about the phones so they can educate the customers.
    My guess is that the advocate misunderstood the information. I can't imagine a programming course on the Pre taking three weeks, let alone training on use.

I used to be a Novell and Microsoft instructor. It'd be difficult at best to hold someone's attention on a single phone for a week, let alone three weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by dtokarz View Post
    they are probably throwing some brain surgery and nuclear fission into the training.

did you drive your tractor there?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    Geesh, what did he ever do to you?
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Hey hey hay! I drive a Ford tractor and I'll be first in line when the Pre is available! I'll even store my tractor's specs so I can buy the right parts!
    Spoke w/AT this morning & was told Pre classes were canceled & the classes maybe given closer to the release date, he didn't have much more to say concerning the Pre. I'm being patient & my WM STP will keep working w/WM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    I don't get it...
    Rumor is that tomorrow will be announcement regarding Pre's launch date.
    Quote Originally Posted by miles4000 View Post
    Rumor is that tomorrow will be announcement regarding Pre's launch date.
    source?
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Rumor is that tomorrow they'll come out and announce "haha, we've been joshing you, the Pre is actually completely CGI tricks we played and we're coming out with folio 2"

source: Crazy bum on the street corner, aka me.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Rumor is that tomorrow they'll come out and announce "haha, we've been joshing you, the Pre is actually completely CGI tricks we played and we're coming out with folio 2"

source: Crazy bum on the street corner, aka me.
    I heard the Pre is really just a iPhone that Palm and Apple worked on together. Sprint gets the Pre and AT&T gets the Pre Pro with 8 megapixel camera, 3.7 inch screen and breakfast maker. Steve Jobs told me just this moment.