Page 77 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2767727374757677787980818287 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 2299
    Quote Originally Posted by neile45 View Post
    if your BB doesn't carry Sprint, just go thru telesales or thru a Sprint store, or kiosk. No problems there, plus I hope Sprint releases it before BB starts selling it.
    The story makes it sound very much like bb has exclusive first release on it. Which is highly unlikely and would be highly ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    move out of the sticks, gentlemen.
    So only best buys in the sticks don't carry sprint?

mmmk
    Quote Originally Posted by timGSU View Post
    Boy Genuis not so smart ? « Inside Sprint Now

Sprint inside source says all of this is complete BS basically.....I'd say take this whole issue with a huge grain of salt!
    I figured this would be useful to post here since this thread has duplicated the other some. Thanks to TimGSU.
    Sprint Now Insider says all of this BB pre-launch is false
    That's it. Its time for the torches and pitchforks. Don't nobody get in mah way!!!!!
    yeah hanh? This is fun folks
    Some very interesting points especially with upgrades. Whats this that if you are 24 months+ you can also use rebates?
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    Well I am very glad to read that. That whole Best Buy thing just didn't make any sense at all. I wish this Sprint Insider would give us the date that he says he knows. Come to think of it, since this guy claims that he knows the exact release date, wouldn't that mean, if true, that maybe we'll find out tomorrow when Dan Hesse is getting grilled by the investors? If they were to give the date tomorrow, then what the Sprint Insider guy said carries even more credibility, but at that point we probably won't care since we know the date already!

Yay.... Windows 7 let me post something!
  8. joelpalm
    Duh!
    Well, according to that other thread, we can forget about Best Buy and the 1000 price now!
    This is fantastic news. The whole Best Buy thing made absolutely no sense to me when I read it. A lot of what Sprint and Palm are doing right now make absolutely no sense to me also... So I didn't know if I could throw that rumor out the window or not.

This rumor is debunked... Soooooo....

CAN WE HAZ PRE NOW???

Seriously... It's time for a launch date. I still haven't completely abandoned a May 17th launch date. Maybe that date will be a "trial launch" for Premier customers. *Crosses Hooves*
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    Look at the bright side.

I can merge it to the 'Speculations' thread and get us that much closer to 2000 posts. :-/
    Just call me Berd.
    I still have a gut feeling it's coming out sooner than most people think. I'm still hoping for the 17th...but if that doesn't pan out, I'd still be happy with end of May. At this point, I'm already asking for the touchstone charger as a father's day present
    Quote Originally Posted by cary328is View Post
    I still have a gut feeling it's coming out sooner than most people think. I'm still hoping for the 17th...but if that doesn't pan out, I'd still be happy with end of May. At this point, I'm already asking for the touchstone charger as a father's day present
    I'm still with you too Cary. I don't think that May is completely out of the question either. I'm starting to think we may see a "soft launch" this month. Maybe a full launch on June 7th.

Just Goat speculation though.
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Look at the bright side.

I can merge it to the 'Speculations' thread and get us that much closer to 2000 posts. :-/
    Do some merging Berd! These threads are starting to reach the event horizon. They can soon fall into our wonderful black hole.
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheGoat View Post
    I'm still with you too Cary. I don't think that May is completely out of the question either. I'm starting to think we may see a "soft launch" this month. Maybe a full launch on June 7th.

Just Goat speculation though.
    I feel the same way.. I just don't see Sprint or Palm not doing it..
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Best Buy sucks.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Oh Snap!

<Sarcasm>
    Best Buy's return program rocks!
    </Sarcasm>

Telesales here I come!
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    InsideSprint/Sprint Guru doing his/her best to debunk BoyGenius' BestBuy rumor. Also FAQ2 posted.

Edit: I posted this cos the posts above didn't seem to have read the InsideSprint blog, but I just paged back and noticed all the merging going on. FAQ 2 link is still interesting though.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goyena View Post
    InsideSprint/Sprint Guru doing his/her best to debunk BoyGenius' BestBuy rumor. Also FAQ2 posted.

Edit: I posted this cos the posts above didn't seem to have read the InsideSprint blog, but I just paged back and noticed all the merging going on. FAQ 2 link is still interesting though.
    I agree with him that the rumors are false.

In his FAQ
    What IM services will the Pre support for real-time status indicators?

Google Talk (GTalk) and AIM at launch. Do you really know anyone without a Gmail address?
    I thought I seen in one of the screen shots Yahoo IM. I actually don't know that many people with a gmail address.
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    2000 posts on this thread before the release of the Pre? Predictions?
    I predict that you will be correct.