Page 72 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2262676869707172737475767782 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 2299
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    I think they will announce the date tomorrow, May 1st. It would be just what we need after a crappy April.
    Ha ha, palm caring about what we need. That's funny. Check out twitter, they're getting a kick out of watching us squirm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    your face on your avatar has blueballs written all over it.
    It's not my face but thank you.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  3.    #1423  
    I am holding on to my May 17th prediction. I expect to see advertising starting this weekend.
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dtokarz View Post
    Do you guys think any info (Price/release date) could come from this earnings release on Monday?

Earnings Preview: Sprint Nextel to give 1Q results - Forbes.com
    Anyone have details on Sprint's Boost prepaid subsidiary? $50 unlimited everything prepaid sounds promising.

Looks like its very limited on phone selection. Oh Well.
    Last edited by TomD; 05/01/2009 at 09:48 AM.
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
    More fuel to the May 17 rumor.

Hot off the presses! - Palm Pre Forums

My sprint corporate rep just left my store (i work for auth. retailer for sprint) and she gave me a peice of info about the pre just because she knows how obsessed I am of it (SO are you, don't judge me! lol).

She told me that the pre will be on our order forms in 2 weeks (we order phones on saturday and get them in on thursday) and not to tell anyone i got the info from her (oops) but you guys and girls deserve to know. so what does this mean??? MAY 17th is looking better and better!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    Could be bs, but thought it was worth sharing.
    Quote Originally Posted by asforme View Post
    More fuel to the May 17 rumor.

Hot off the presses! - Palm Pre Forums

Could be bs, but thought it was worth sharing.
    That's OK. This is the PLACE for possible bs sightings. This keeps me alive a little while longer.
    justjill3

Palm Pre!!!,Treo 755p, Treo 650, more Palm devices in the past, ect., ect., etc.
    Running Datebk6, Takephone, Butler, Technician, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Cleanup, Uninstall, Splash Suite, Zlauncher, Reset Doctor, SafeGuard, Power Hero, Audible, Audio Gateway...
    I am all for May 17th. My buddy still says "middle of may". We'll see.
    Well so much for my May 1st announcement...I shoulda figured....
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09

Watch and wait - It will be released on June 7th.
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by MouseGlider View Post
    Watch and wait - It will be released on June 7th.
    Boy would that suck!

Do you guys think any info (Price/release date) could come from this earnings release on Monday?

Earnings Preview: Sprint Nextel to give 1Q results - Forbes.com
    I disagree with the post above that says that they'll probably only tell things we already know during this conference call. Sprint has been losing customers for a while now. What better way to reassure investors about this than to announce a release date for arguably the most highly anticipated phone since the iPhone?
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I disagree with the post above that says that they'll probably only tell things we already know during this conference call. Sprint has been losing customers for a while now. What better way to reassure investors about this than to announce a release date for arguably the most highly anticipated phone since the iPhone?
    I agree. Especially with the Inside Sprint page giving so much unofficial official news, I'm sure they want to get some info out there as they now have some details to relay to the public. My guess is we get a release date. Not sure they'll give a price as I expect they're maybe waiting to announce as late as possible in the hopes that Apple changes none of their plans with their release. Sounds like the $170-180 price point is what we're looking at.
    Just got off the phone with Sprint because I had to re-sign my 2-year agreement so I could get $15 off my current bill and 1 month of free service for re-signing. I questioned her re-signing because I didn't want to lose the new phone discount on the Pres for my wife and I and she said it's based on when you got your phones not re-signing the contract. So since it's based on that, I've been up since February for both of our Treo 755ps to get new phones with the full discount but have been waiting it out for the Pres. The lady told me they received an e-mail saying it would be 3rd quarter before the Pre came out which kind of tict me off. I never believe these guys though because I know we're close fellow Pre wanters.
    One useful bit of information though is she told me about how they are going to e-mail the link out to everyone who entered in earlier this year to "tell me when it's out" on either Sprint or Palm. She said 3-5 days before it's released to the public, if you entered your name and information on that link, or are a "premier" customer, they will send you a link to order online directly through them. And, you can either have it over-nighted for a small fee ($10-$15) or shipped regularly too you (which you'd probably get in a few days but I know I will be paying for over-nighted). This was a sigh of relief to myself and I'm sure lots of us that DON'T want to wait in a line or lose a chance of not getting one on day one. I'm hoping she's right for all of our sake and sanity!
    So, that being said, everybody just keeps their inboxes ready and hope to get a link either this month or next. I hope this is true information and I apologize if she's wrong but it does sound legit with the way you can order early.
    I know what I'm going to do.
    Starting Thursday morning May 14 and every Thursday morning after, I'm calling Telesales and asking if the Pre is available.
    My guess, it's going to be the 21st, 28th at the latest.
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    OK. Get your salt shakers handy for this latest piece of info on a release date...

Goonsquad Member Confirms June Release Date for Palm Pre | Palm Goon
    I got seriously bored...

Win a Palm Pre!
    OK. Get your salt shakers handy for this latest piece of info on a release date...

Goonsquad Member Confirms June Release Date for Palm Pre | Palm Goon
    i got my dump truck of salt out. The truth is though that now that it's May its obvious that the likelyhood of May 17th being the day is VERY unlikely. Anyone that "confirms" a June release is pretty much automatically right, unless we're looking at VERY late May.

As for the shmoe that made the bet, it doesn't even make sense. Basically he's saying that he bet his friend that the release day was May 17? If the day was any time after May 17 he automatically lost? That's just stupid. He just wasted $50 on a really terrible bet. He would've been smart to bet May 17th vs June 7th. At least if it's not exactly either of those dates then no one wins.
    BOooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

"I wish my lawn were goth, so it would cut itself." -unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by lastdetailwd View Post
    I got seriously bored...

Win a Palm Pre!
    OMG.
    IT SAYS I WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

ill send my address to your email!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
    well we will see what Hesse says on Monday when they report that bad news, theres no way in hell them investors is going to let Hesse walk out that conference room without getting a good enuff reason to keep on investing in the company. i can already see someone demanding it.
    Last edited by Young HoV 718; 05/02/2009 at 06:12 PM.