Page 7 of 115 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757107 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 3xacharm View Post
    Filling sand bags on Fluer drive huh? southsider? I live in carolinas now, so I dont make it back too often, but i see they have made amazing changes to fluer.

Aero, ok. Im not forcing you to believe anything, and when it doesnt come out when I say, you can personally post the vid for me. k?
    Did you talk to your friend a second time today and are you planning to? No luck with getting any pictures?
    we're talking about this on the other threads, you can show proof there too...
    funny thread

I cant believe that the Xfiles was that long ago. Too bad the internet was in its infancy back then . I loved the xfiles but there was so much to talk about and no one to discuss it. Part of the reason the Xfiles fell apart was it got confusing and there was no where to get some sense of what was going on.

Message boards have made some shows like LOST cult favorites . If it wasnt for the Internet people might have abandoned that show years ago when people were getting "Lost". Lost wouldnt be the same show without the Internet element. After an episode I spend hours discussing it and reading stuff on the net.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    the release is in May
    all sprint internal employees got an email this week stating so.
    and its not pricing :]
    --
    Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    If my post was helpful please thank me!

Linux/Palm Pre HELP can be found at:
    http://www.crombiez.com

-intro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter E Kurtz View Post
    Is there just always one kid on EVERY forum who gets banned constantly?
    Is His Name "SLINKY"?

Where is Perry? (Out in Iphone Territory)?

And I forgot our friends name that was taken by Palm when they showed up on this door to retrieve his 700P and never gave him anything for the Phone that he had gotten from Craig's List?

Haven't seen any posts from these guys in a long time!
    Quote Originally Posted by intro View Post
    the release is in May
    And you have proof of this email where?
    I'm pulling for you to be right too 3xacharm. Thanks for posting
    the release is in May
    are you an employee?
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pflaumen View Post
    And you have proof of this email where?
    in the inbox

Schnoid: yes
    --
    Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    If my post was helpful please thank me!

Linux/Palm Pre HELP can be found at:
    http://www.crombiez.com

-intro.
    ^Emmmm. Wouldn't Twitter and other sites be blowing up if ALL internal employees got a May date?
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    Sorry to be rash.
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    in the inbox

Schnoid: yes
    mind forwarding me the email? Or you could take a quick and dirty screenshot if you'd like. Does it just say May in general or a specific date in May? Any other interesting information, or did the email just say:

"Dear employees, the Pre release date is some time in May.

Sincerely,
    Upper Management"

Thanks for the info.
    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    No it doesn't -- and the posters claiming to be getting texts and inside dope are simply full of it. They are bleeding off of yahoo finance chat forums of amatuer investors claming things to fruitlessly try and influence the stock price and bringing the BS here or simply enjoy fooling people.
    dude u need to chill out. There are very dumb employees that do stupid crap. Get over yourself. Your a smart guy, but too cocky. where is your humility?
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    In a Sprint store today. A manager stated that the Pro was coming out on the 15th or ides of march. And the Pre will be released at the end of April or the beginning of May.
    Last edited by The Duck; 03/06/2009 at 12:32 PM.
    My buddy works at Sprint...going to have to ask him if he knows anything new. When the store managers start singing the April blues, maybe some internal stuff has been released!
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    My buddy works at Sprint...going to have to ask him if he knows anything new. When the store managers start singing the April blues, maybe some internal stuff has been released!
    I actually am starting to get more and more stoked for the March 12th webinar. I somehow am starting to think less and less that Sprint/Palm would invite a bunch of tech blog guys to just rehash the same crap that we already know. Maybe feed that crap to the general media... But not us. I am starting to doubt that they would invite the most educated of the general public about the device to a webinar... Just to insult their intelligence.

I have a feeling we may actually get a release date. Then again, I may just be blowing smoke up my own ****.
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    Holy heck!!! It's like the SUPER MEGATRON thread now.
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    Price is set.

Commercial is filmed (being cut now, i also saw this has already been posted)

(im not a fan of this but..) expect ads flooding NCAA Tourney at some point

april 12th will be the LATEST to expect it. (Some areas will recieve it before others)

Your favorite...

Me.
    Goat, Schnoid..

Friend took a picture (with proof of date of taking said picture) will post AFTER release date.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3xacharm View Post
    Goat, Schnoid..

Friend took a picture (with proof of date of taking said picture) will post AFTER release date.
    lol you can always change proof of date on a camera.