Page 6 of 115 FirstFirst 12345678910111656106 ... LastLast
    lulz
    It has "I Want to Believe" on it, a la X-Files.

I just looked it up in Wikipedia and the show started in 1993. Christ, am I that old already? I need some more modern references.
    I was 12 in 93. I remember swimming in the flood waters in Des Moines, IA... I too, feel old.
    I think you have to remember 8-tracks to be old.
    I actually do, though they belonged to my parents, not me.

Anyway, let's get this thread back on topic.
    Back on topic? I heard a rumor that the Pre will convert (bluetooth of course) 8 tracs and even VINYL!!

jk jk
    It's mulder's exact poster from his office on the show with the pre in place of the ufo.

oh and the Pre 2 will be called the Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 3xacharm View Post
    I was 12 in 93. I remember swimming in the flood waters in Des Moines, IA... I too, feel old.
    I was filling sandbags on Fluer Dr.
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    1 reason why the pre will not release on April 5th or 12th. The Treo PRO releases on March 15th, tons and tons of people will buy the PRO. And then when the shiny new Pre comes out 80% of these people will take advantage of the Sprint 30 day "didnt like your phone exchange it deal" Sprint IS NOT going to have all of these used Treo PRO's being returned. This is just a theory, but it makes perfect BUSINESS sense. And I for one would be one who would do this, because my 800W is on its last leg. Still better think June is more realistic.

SORRY!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZDriver View Post
    1 reason why the pre will not release on April 5th or 12th. The Treo PRO releases on March 15th, tons and tons of people will buy the PRO. And then when the shiny new Pre comes out 80% of these people will take advantage of the Sprint 30 day "didnt like your phone exchange it deal" Sprint IS NOT going to have all of these used Treo PRO's being returned. This is just a theory, but it makes perfect BUSINESS sense. And I for one would be one who would do this, because my 800W is on its last leg. Still better think June is more realistic.

SORRY!!
    You make a lot of sense with your reasoning, but at the same time, my thought would be that most people buying the Treo Pro will be business people. They need to have a WinMo device. Those that aren't business people and still want the Treo Pro will probably already know about the Pre and are waiting 'til it comes out. There might be a very small minority that will actually be sketchy and return the Treo Pro after using it for a month. The other problem is people with Treos would have to transfer all their data and do all the setups just to use it for a month, and then still not know if they'll have to go back to to their old phone after that time. It's just not worth it.
    I might. Is she cute?
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheGoat View Post
    That's cool... Because I don't like to witness my mother get her breasts molested in such a manner.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    I might. Is she cute?
    A better question would be, are you a goat?
    wow, this thread has taken a turn for the worst :-P
    No. I'm just a kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    A better question would be, are you a goat?
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Me likie this thread. I'm pullin' for ya, 3xscharm.
    justjill3

Palm Pre!!!,Treo 755p, Treo 650, more Palm devices in the past, ect., ect., etc.
    Running Datebk6, Takephone, Butler, Technician, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Cleanup, Uninstall, Splash Suite, Zlauncher, Reset Doctor, SafeGuard, Power Hero, Audible, Audio Gateway...
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    No. I'm just a kid.
    You got me there.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneAfter909 View Post
    Well, this release date seems to have more merit than the previous.
    No it doesn't -- and the posters claiming to be getting texts and inside dope are simply full of it. They are bleeding off of yahoo finance chat forums of amatuer investors claming things to fruitlessly try and influence the stock price and bringing the BS here or simply enjoy fooling people.
    Filling sand bags on Fluer drive huh? southsider? I live in carolinas now, so I dont make it back too often, but i see they have made amazing changes to fluer.

Aero, ok. Im not forcing you to believe anything, and when it doesnt come out when I say, you can personally post the vid for me. k?
    Is there just always one kid on EVERY forum who gets banned constantly?
    Treo 650p --> Treo 755p --> Pre
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts