Page 51 of 115 FirstFirst ... 41464748495051525354555661101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 2299
    I stopped at a Sprint corporate store today and asked about the Pre.
    The guy said release will probably be June, maybe July. Ugh.
    No advocate selected yet.
    GBP...where did you get this info from that Sprint will announce it tomorrow....or are you just making this up to get us to 1000 posts?
    Let me tell you all you need to know about the Pre release date - Nobody knows nuthin'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    Let me tell you all you need to know about the Pre release date - Nobody knows nuthin'.
    With the notable exception of Natalie Del Comte.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hair View Post
    With the notable exception of Natalie Del Comte.
    "subject to change", silly.
    I don't feel like making a new thread for this (since it really isn't worth creating a new thread). And it really doesn't have anything to do with predictions or speculations.

Anyway, I was playing my daily Yahoo crossword puzzle & this is the riddle that popped up.

Haha thats awesome!
  8. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cary328is View Post
    GBP - I'm excited for tomorrow!! I hope you're right!
    Yup,
    We shall see
  9. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    GBP...where did you get this info from that Sprint will announce it tomorrow....or are you just making this up to get us to 1000 posts?
    No , it was not to make up 1000 posts.
    I own SPRINT stock.
    Originally Posted by Young HoV 718 View Post
    i work across the street from a sprint store and i have been buggin the manager there about the pre, on my way to work today he stopped me to let me know that his store should be recieving a pre tuesday or wednesday .

Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    I'm surprised it did not raise a comment earlier. Looking forward to your report. Don't disappoint now!

But you did anyway!
    Quote Originally Posted by justjill3 View Post
    . . . so I goez into the most popular Sprint store I know in the ATL, and I must say I was lookin' rather cute!
    Why dont you show us what you were enticing him with
    3000 Anytime + Mobile-to-Mobile + 7pm Nights & Weekends + Unlimited Data & PowerVision Services + Unlimited Text = $20 a month
    Blackberry 8330 - Paired with: Aliph Jawbone II
    Quote Originally Posted by gbp View Post
    No , it was not to make up 1000 posts.
    I own SPRINT stock.
    Hm...

So... you get insider information because you do? In that case, I wanna buy some too. I really should have bought Palm stock in January...but...ah well, water under the bridge.
    53 across = "PRE" = SUNDAY MAY 3 !!!

Moderator - You may close this thread now. No more speculation is necessary. We have the date.
    Quote Originally Posted by StatCoder View Post

Moderator - You may close this thread now. No more speculation is necessary. We have the date.
    HAHAHAHA BRAVO!! Very clever! I wish that was right - simply because it's soon and also because catching that 5/3 as "53" was awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by StatCoder View Post

HA, that's so funny and cool man. Now imagine if Sprint really announces something for that day.
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTurboII View Post
    Why dont you show us what you were enticing him with
    Oh, sorry. Back to looking like a VERY worn out teacher.
    justjill3

Palm Pre!!!,Treo 755p, Treo 650, more Palm devices in the past, ect., ect., etc.
    Running Datebk6, Takephone, Butler, Technician, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Cleanup, Uninstall, Splash Suite, Zlauncher, Reset Doctor, SafeGuard, Power Hero, Audible, Audio Gateway...
    i was just about about to say 53 means may 3rd, and its a sunday. My manager at the sprint store said they were suppose to recieve a pre already but it has not come yet. he also said that when people come in to ask about the pre they are suppose to give any no info out about it.
    Last edited by Young HoV 718; 04/17/2009 at 06:28 AM.
  18. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Young HoV 718 View Post
    i was just about about to say 53 means may 3rd, and its a sunday. My manager at the sprint store said they were suppose to recieve a pre already but it has not come yet. he also said that when people come in to ask about the pre they are suppose to give any no info out about it.
    are they supposed to give any info ?
    or
    are they supposed to give no info ?
    Quote Originally Posted by gbp View Post
    are they supposed to give any info ?
    or
    are they supposed to give no info ?
    I'm gonna say its the latter.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I don't get how a company could have a policy to give no info about a highly hyped product to it's customers. That seems like a pretty dumb business plan.

I can see them not wanting their employees to give out speculation though, that's probably what they're telling them.