Page 48 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3843444546474849505152535898 ... LastLast
    My contract ends June 22nd, but for some reason the website is telling me I have a $150 discount to use.

Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    Does anyone think the fact my contract ends May 11 gives me a little leverage?
    All I want is my $150 off for fulfilling my 2-year contract and, sigh, to be able to keep my $30 SERO plan.
    If I can't use the MIRs, I'm cool with that, all I need is the $150 off and to keep my plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    My contract ends June 22nd, but for some reason the website is telling me I have a $150 discount to use.
    you get the discount after 22 months i believe. don't ask me why..
    Quote Originally Posted by jmart603 View Post
    you get the discount after 22 months i believe. don't ask me why..
    To get you to renew early and not consider switching when your contract is up.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hair View Post
    To get you to renew early and not consider switching when your contract is up.
    so if you're eligible for the 150 off, they'll just give you that off the full price instead of the price that comes with a new 2 year contract?
    so if you're eligible for the 150 off, they'll just give you that off the full price instead of the price that comes with a new 2 year contract?
    Or you could renwew your contract for two more yearst and get the $150 off. That's what I did when I picked up my 755p - got it for $130 (new contract price $280).
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hair View Post
    Or you could renwew your contract for two more yearst and get the $150 off. That's what I did when I picked up my 755p - got it for $130 (new contract price $280).
    yea, i have no problem renewing for 2 years if i get the pre. that'd be a great deal if i got the new contract price AND 150 off
    yea, i have no problem renewing for 2 years if i get the pre. That'd be a great deal if i got the new contract price and 150 off
    Yup!
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    yea, i have no problem renewing for 2 years if i get the pre. that'd be a great deal if i got the new contract price AND 150 off
    Yes, and hopefully keeping my SERO plan.
    So let me get this straight. If you are still in contract, you can extend your contract by an additional two years regardless of when your contract is up?

I signed a 2yr when the 800W came out (July 3rd 2008 I believe). So I can get $150 off the phone and extend my contract for two more years so I would now be under contract until July 3rd, 2012?

That to me sounds like a no-brainer move because if you ever want to get out of contract, you are paying the same ETF whether you cancel a month away or three years away from contract expiration.

I'll extend my contract for two years tomorrow if they can guarantee I keep my SERO with the Pre.
    Im not so sure about this. When I got my 800W i wasnt up on my 2 years yet with my Centro and they told me NO I could not get the new contract price . The 2 years price was for new 2 year plans otherwise everyone who just got a discount for there 2 years would keep getting them everytime they renewded there plans for 2 years. I had to pay the full $599 BUT i did call Sprint afterwords to complain and they gave me $250 credit on my bill. I am hoping that they will let us who have 2 years contracts just signed , sign a new one and get the discount but I am concerend that they will not. ( They also didnt let me do it when I got my Centro which was only 14 months after signing a 2 YR contract for a 700P, I also paid full price minus a $75 Discount for 1 year for the Centro and again got a credit from them when I complained $100.)
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Just listening to Monday's episode of Buzz Out Loud from CNET.

Buzz Out Loud 951: Scary and hot | Buzz Out Loud Blog - CNET Blogs

Apparently Natali Del Conte had a meeting with Palm because they want it on the CBS early show. She was told the date and is under NDA. She also said she liked the Pre.
    Anybody else seeing the pricing of the Touchstone as a bad omen for the pricing of the Pre?

I know we all hope it's $199, but that would make the touchstone almost half the price of the phone, which would be PREtty silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    Anybody else seeing the pricing of the Touchstone as a bad omen for the pricing of the Pre?

I know we all hope it's $199, but that would make the touchstone almost half the price of the phone, which would be PREtty silly.
    As opposed to the $40 replacement chargers that cost almost half the price of a $100 dumbphone? Remember, our hopes are for a ~$200 contract subsidized price - without contract the Pre's likely going to cost upwards of $600.
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Sorry this may be an old video for some of you - but does anyone know what these 2 developers were excited about when they mentioned that Sprint was developing something awesome:

preDevCamp Sprint Host Meeting With preDevCamp Kansas City Crew
    Geez. Someone mentions reaching 1000 posts in a thread and it's like slamming on the brakes.
    Here's an extra post
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicAgeZombie View Post
    Geez. Someone mentions reaching 1000 posts in a thread and it's like slamming on the brakes.
    I jinxed it.
    Someone call Sprint CS and banter them into throwing an uneducated guess out there. Then we can just throw 200 comments at it that Sprint CS is stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    I jinxed it.
    I like your avatar...the Greatest American Hero rocks! I can remember it 27 years ago.
  20. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    I called this morning.
    SPRINT removed comedycentral, mtv, vh1, nickjr, discovery among other channels from their SPRINT TV. There were part of the original deal, now you have to pay 5 dollars for these.