Page 42 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3237383940414243444546475292 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by crazytexan View Post
    Dude, you've given all sorts of details about what your "sources" have said in the past. All of a sudden you are not allowed to say anymore? Either you are full of it or your "sources" are idiots.

I think at best right now Palm/Sprint know a general idea on when they want to release, but no specific date yet.
    The other information did not pertain to the Pre, so therefore I don't see the need to include it in here, especially since he asked me not to say anything about it, so I won't. I shouldn't have mentioned it to begin with since it has nothing to do with the Pre.

Anyhow...I am just relaying what he tells me he has heard from the higher ups, doesn't mean it's true. We are just trying to paint a bigger picture based on what people have heard and contribute here. Hopefully the May trend still holds true.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Supposedly the release date of April 30th was leaked on twitter. Hmmm, I wonder if this is true since the pre is starting to show up in ads and on tv. I wonder...
    Quote Originally Posted by george919 View Post
    Supposedly the release date of April 30th was leaked on twitter. Hmmm, I wonder if this is true since the pre is starting to show up in ads and on tv. I wonder...
    Yeah that was that presumed beta tester that mentioned April 30 as the release date. He never produced a photo of his test phone and then just disappeared all together.
    yeah, after everyone and their brother badgered the crap out of him like a bunch of immature rabid canines.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    hope thats true. a release by early/mid may would be great
    You quoted some stuff there...where did this info come from, or can't you say?
    Dude, you've given all sorts of details about what your "sources" have said in the past. All of a sudden you are not allowed to say anymore? Either you are full of it or your "sources" are idiots.
    Manny doesn't deserve that.
    I suspect it to be from this week's sprint product update
    Did the Goat just play some air guitar? Oh yes... Oh yes he did.
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Manny doesn't deserve that.
    Agreed. He is just passing along what he knows. That's why this is a Predictions and Speculations thread.

Plus, Manny is a good friend of the Goat. He is always friendly and good willed.

I went into my local Sprint store and they told me it was looking more like August (Seriously). Luckily, I don't really take a franchise store manager's word very seriously. Want to flame me for that one too?
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 04/10/2009 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Fixed Quote
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheGoat View Post
    Did the Goat just play some air guitar? Oh yes... Oh yes he did.
    "Whooah, were half way there
    Livin on a prayer
    Take my hand and well make it - I swear
    Livin on a prayer"

I think we are all livin on a prayer that they release it soon
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    General Barnicke: What kind of training?
    John Winger: Army training, sir.

Soldiers: Army training, sir.
  13. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    it better be true.
    Goat your patience will be rewarded soon
    OFF TOPIC... I hope they train the dumb best buy employees as well
    i work across the street from a sprint store and i have been buggin the manager there about the pre, on my way to work today he stopped me to let me know that his store should be recieving a pre tuesday or wednesday .
    OK, so if this is "Predictions and Speculation", why don't we all predict and speculate about what Manny isn't supposed to talk about that isn't related to the Pre but deserved to be hinted about in a Pre thread? I mean, isn't this a suitable excuse to go completely bonkers with speculation? How's this for starters: I think that Manny heard that yes, the Pre will not be released before June, but it will be early in the month, and before the month is out, they will release the second edition (not called a "Pre") with all the features we have been speculating about.

OK, someone offer something semi-plausible that out-does that!
    Dr J

Palm III --> Palm m500 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 (2 days!) --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p (Sprint)
    KayPro II --> IBM Portable --> Mac SE --> Mac Performa 6115CD --> Mac PPC 6500 --> Mac G4 (Yosemite) --> iMac G5 20
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by udratherbme View Post
    OFF TOPIC... I hope they train the dumb best buy employees as well
    depending on how much you want to believe rumors on these boards, Best Buy is not getting the Pre right away because of what they did to Sprint on the first Treo Pro launch.

However, I do wonder if the manager or someone in a Radio Shack be receiving any of this training?
    Definetly uncalled for. That is what this thread is for.