Page 34 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2429303132333435363738394484 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HChristianS View Post
    whats a vacation blackout..?
    For my company, as most, it means there is serious upgrade or maintenance going on and no one is allowed to take off work. Hence, the release of a new product.
    Quote Originally Posted by dtokarz View Post
    No vacations allowed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    For my company, as most, it means there is serious upgrade or maintenance going on and no one is allowed to take off work. Hence, the release of a new product.
    haha thanks, Ive never heard of that before.
    Now that is real confirmation!
    Kinda goes in line with the Survivor thing and with what I have been told.
    cool! Thanks for the post Doc31. That is pretty convincing. Now I'd like to hear other Sprint areas if this is the case for them as well. Come on sprint folks...blackout on vaca for May??
    Nice. Very nice. I think a real release date will be announced in the next couple of weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Kinda goes in line with the Survivor thing and with what I have been told.
    I know Manny...I heard your survivor thing before...I just didn't want to believe it because I was so excited about April (and still am hoping). But now more and more posts are leaning towards May - so I guess I can start accepting this LOL. I guess it's better than "end of June"
    Well if you want, you can still hang on to 4/30....because even if that doesn't happen, May is just a day away!
    May is much better than June. Whew!!!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I've been holding with Dieter on the May 10th stuff. I should get a cookie if we're right.
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheGoat View Post
    I've been holding with Dieter on the May 10th stuff. I should get a cookie if we're right.
    Goats eat cookies?
    Quote Originally Posted by lastdetailwd View Post
    Goats eat cookies?
    Only the ones that you can dunk in cow milk. Dunking in goat milk would approach canibalism.

But yeah....waaaaaaaaay off topic again..
  13. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    I will treat GOAT with green grass, not the brown weed
    Haw! We eat anything. Cookies, tin cans, sprint mailers, Blackberry's, children, etc.
    The last Sprint mailer I got almost landed up as toilet paper, the sharp edges guaranteed it a save place in the garbage can though.

I swear, once I get my Pre I will have a Goat as my wallpaper. You, sir, ... uhm...goat..., have made this forum to be very entertaining to read!
  16. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    Stop lying Haydur. You know you'll be lurking around all day!
    indeed he did

http://discussion.treocentral.com/pa...rspective.html
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    I think as long as they release in May it will be a good thing.
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Good, good. It's all part of the master plan Manny. This forum will soon initiate phase 2... Global takeover.

So, have any other districts confirmed a blackout on vacation time?

I just send out a mass of messages to friends that May is almost confirmed. So I hope this isn't a fluke.
    Good, good. It's all part of the master plan Manny. This forum will soon initiate phase 2... Global takeover.

So, have any other districts confirmed a blackout on vacation time?

I just send out a mass of messages to friends that May is almost confirmed. So I hope this isn't a fluke.
    LoL... saw your twitter... so far you're the only one on twitter to report the blackout dates
    Lol. +1

Goat, if it is the 10th, you get a DOZEN cookies? Any particular flavor? grass...aluminum...paper???

Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    The last Sprint mailer I got almost landed up as toilet paper, the sharp edges guaranteed it a save place in the garbage can though.

I swear, once I get my Pre I will have a Goat as my wallpaper. You, sir, ... uhm...goat..., have made this forum to be very entertaining to read!
    justjill3

Palm Pre!!!,Treo 755p, Treo 650, more Palm devices in the past, ect., ect., etc.
    Running Datebk6, Takephone, Butler, Technician, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Cleanup, Uninstall, Splash Suite, Zlauncher, Reset Doctor, SafeGuard, Power Hero, Audible, Audio Gateway...