Page 16 of 115 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212666 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by haydur View Post
    Ummm, I was talking about the Pre. Come on, what other phone would I be asking about...
    I think he's just pointing out that you could technically have asked about anything and then do a print screen on that piece of the conversation. But if we were to question that then there's no reason you couldn't have just photoshop'd it. I for one believe that you asked about the Pre and believe she said that, but I don't believe she has any clue what she's talking about :-P
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    This is what happened above the first screenshot:

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by haydur View Post
    Ummm, I was talking about the Pre. Come on, what other phone would I be asking about... First he/she said I can pre-order today, but then they realized I can only signup for the email, and when I inquired about the pre-ordering said next Tuesday.
    I know you were talking about the pre, but I was just thinking it could be another pre/pro confusion, even though the pro is supposed to launch sunday, right? So I dunno?
    I feel like every time a thread gets pulled into here, it gets sucked into nothingness :-P I can definitely understand why the mods do it though, cause otherwise there would be ridiculous amounts of "this CSR told me this and that...".
    I'm now noticing a phone number to call when I click to the accessories for the Pre. It still indicates "coming soon" but I don't remember seeing a phone number listed to use to order.
    That phone number has always been there.
    I'm glad this was posted.
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    What plan do you have that it wasn't compatible with the Pre?
    Yes, I am also glad. It was..... helpful.
    it will be available for pre order, but there is no release date.... does that make sense? I wonder when you guys will stop relying on the CSRs for these info. They never pan out, if history is any indication.
    I don't want to pre order, I want to get it at the store the same day! Buuuuuuut, if they take pre orders (they really couldn't have picked a worse name) then that would mean that the release won't be that far off. I am seeing my buddy at Sprint tomorrow, between that and the webinar, I am sure it will be a newsfilled day!
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Galtish View Post
    What plan do you have that it wasn't compatible with the Pre?
    I have the $30 SERO F&F... and like I have stated previously, I will NOT be getting the Pre if I have to change my plan. I'll wait till July and get the Touch Diamond2 (currently using the original Touch).
    if they do pre orders i;m in
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    I remmeber the pre orders for the 800W . 2 days later they were in the store and the pre orders were all backorderd and folks were wiating forever for there 800W. Guess the risk of a pre order.
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Guys, read this article and tell me what you think about the comments in the 4th paragraph. Is this guy in the know or just misinformed?

Sprint Hopes Pre will be its iPhone
    I don't think he's misinformed in so much that he's misusing the term launching. I think he just means that Sprint will be coming out with the Pre, not that its necessarily being released in March.
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    I remmeber the pre orders for the 800W . 2 days later they were in the store and the pre orders were all backorderd and folks were wiating forever for there 800W. Guess the risk of a pre order.
    That happened to me with the 650. I'm going to take my chances at the local Sprint store on launch day.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dtokarz View Post
    Guys, read this article and tell me what you think about the comments in the 4th paragraph. Is this guy in the know or just misinformed?

Sprint Hopes Pre will be its iPhone
    "In that regard, an important test is coming. Sprint (News - Alert) is rolling out its exclusive Palm Pre device in March 2009, its hopeful response to the success of AT&T's Apple iPhone."

As we all know (except for him) it's the Palm Pro that's out March 2009, not the Palm Pre, and this joker gets paid to write those articles. Maybe it'll just cause more people to call their local Sprint stores. Hopefully they don't waste their time driving to the stores in hopes of picking one up.

BTW, I've never heard of TMCnet.com, I guess The Message Center is little more tech savvy since they have TMC.net.
    _
    Pilot, PalmPilot Personal, PalmPilot Professional, Palm III, Palm IIIx, PalmV, Palm VII, PalmVx, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 680, Centro

Somewhere in the mix, I also used a PDQ, Kyocera 6035 <--One of my favorites, Kyocera 7135, HandSpring Visor, Samsung i500 <--One of my absolute favorites!...

-
    I just called a local Sprint store. A rep told me the Pre will come out sometime in the next 3 months, not anytime this month of March. The rep said there is no pricing info yet.
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    In other words he said within the first half of 2009? cool...