Page 15 of 115 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202565 ... LastLast
    You forgot Option 4: Post this in the Predictions and Speculation sticky thread instead of creating another one.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    You forgot Option 4: Post this in the Predictions and Speculation sticky thread instead of creating another one.
    +1

I am suprised we don't even have a blurry cam shot yet. Of at least the dummy phone.
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    +1

I am suprised we don't even have a blurry cam shot yet. Of at least the dummy phone.
    a blurry cam shot? search for "palm pre" on youtube, there are hd clips of the palm pre, why would you want a blurry cam shot? :P

And don't you read blogs or something? joshua topolsky from engadget had a working palm pre and showed it on jimmy fallon.
    Quote Originally Posted by StefanP View Post
    a blurry cam shot? search for "palm pre" on youtube, there are hd clips of the palm pre, why would you want a blurry cam shot? :P

And don't you read blogs or something? joshua topolsky from engadget had a working palm pre and showed it on jimmy fallon.
    But a blurry cam shot of a dummy phone just waiting to be displayed at a local Best Buy or Sprint store is a totally different thing.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by laravia18 View Post
    ^^Thanks Manny. Sounds like solid information.

Even though I want the Pre, looking at that Pro today made me think about the Pro as well. Sweet looking phone that is.
    See, that is sad IMO. I know they quickly dismiss it by saying the Pro has a different market and all. But then they contradict themselves by saying the Pre is aimed in the middle appealing to both consumers and business users.

They go further saying that people will wait for the Pre and not buy the Pro and that revenue will be crap in the meanwhile. So that kinda shoots the theory that the Pro has a radically different audience.
    Quote Originally Posted by nachob View Post
    you forgot option 4: Post this in the predictions and speculation sticky thread instead of creating another one.
    + 3
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
  7. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    See, that is sad IMO. I know they quickly dismiss it by saying the Pro has a different market and all. But then they contradict themselves by saying the Pre is aimed in the middle appealing to both consumers and business users.

They go further saying that people will wait for the Pre and not buy the Pro and that revenue will be crap in the meanwhile. So that kinda shoots the theory that the Pro has a radically different audience.
    You are right , but only for a non business consumer .

For corporate customers Pre is a unknown. Questions like

Would it work with my exchange ? if yes show me any issues from the past
    Would it talk to my CICSO VPN ? if yes show me any issues from the past
    Can I kill safely the data on the phone if its lost ?
    Can I use my antivirus to scan the phone ?

are not easily answered by Pre
    Forget the Pre , try convincing your IT department to replace your blackberry with iPhone.

IMHO , Pro's main target customer is corporate phone users.

While most of us tech geeks love the gadgets , a regular non geeky customer is not bothered with Pro at all.
    I tried to convert a non geek friend of mine to buy either 800w or Pro.
    He looked at both and then saw the Touch Diamond next thing you know he bought the diamond.
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model View Post
    + 3
    +4

Another speculation thread on top of another speculation thread repeating the same thing.... wonder how many we'll have before the phone actually launches.
    Quote Originally Posted by outrigger View Post
    +4
    +5
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    +5
    +6
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    +6
    +7
    +8

Yes guys, another thread shouldn't have been started.

I'll merge it a soon as I get to a Pc.

I see what the Goat is saying though.
    Sorry that I made another thread. It was out of pure excitement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outrigger View Post
    +4

Another speculation thread on top of another speculation thread repeating the same thing.... wonder how many we'll have before the phone actually launches.
    Wow nice of you to roll your eyes there. Plenty of people are just probably excited. Luckily we can merge threads. Now all is right with the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by laravia18 View Post
    Sorry that I made another thread. It was out of pure excitement.
    what's wrong w/ you !!! how dare you !!
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model View Post
    what's wrong w/ you !!! how dare you !!
    LMAO! I will try next time to calm down some before posting anymore threads.

On another note, where is my pre?
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    interesting, but no mention of what product you are talking about?
    ummm, I'm extremely skeptical. I doubt this person has any clue what she's talking about, but thanks for letting us know.
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by edubz View Post
    interesting, but no mention of what product you are talking about?
    Ummm, I was talking about the Pre. Come on, what other phone would I be asking about... First he/she said I can pre-order today, but then they realized I can only signup for the email, and when I inquired about the pre-ordering said next Tuesday.