Page 112 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1262102107108109110111112113114115 LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 2299
    watch sprint cup tonight on SPEED (7PM EST). there will prolly be an ad at some point.
    Palm Pre Advertising on an Indy Car | Palm Pre Blog

... Though I guess Indy Cars are different from NASCAR, so it's not quite proof of what's mentioned above.
    nascar just had a prayer session prior to the start of the race, lol.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Nothing wrong with that...
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Apple iPhone only had 2 weeks of advertising for their device. Granted there was probably more buzz.
    Quote Originally Posted by dtokarz View Post
    Apple iPhone only had 2 weeks of advertising for their device. Granted there was probably more buzz.
    True. But the Pre is a better device.

I'd love for them to see them blatantly rip off apples iPhone commercial lol or even their "I'm a Mac" ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by LightofHonor View Post
    True. But the Pre is a better device.

I'd love for them to see them blatantly rip off apples iPhone commercial lol or even their "I'm a Mac" ones.
    Ha! Like this...
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    Quote Originally Posted by supervillain View Post
    the pre doesnt have a microSD slot.
    or does it? Improbable but not completely impossible...
    Quote Originally Posted by cary328is View Post
    Either way - the June 16 rumor better not be right. I'm still hoping for June 5 presale online/telesales and then June 7th for everyone else (best buy, retail stores etc). I'm just trying to keep myself busy looking for all the accessories I need (inv.shield, case, car charger, spare battery, new laptop LOL)
    HAHA yeah I already got 2 batteries that I had for my centro, I got house and car chargers. I just need a few cases and a shield and I am set...oh and the touchstone stuff.
    Last edited by Eguy; 05/17/2009 at 01:47 AM.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Just some additional food for thought: the Inside Sprint Now blog conveniently says, regarding the recent outage on the self-care website " Sorry for the downtime, but it’s necessary to keep great things coming down the pipeline!"
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dtokarz View Post
    The first iPhone ad ran on February 27, 2007 during the Oscars. I know this wasn't a "real" ad in the sense that it didn't show any features, but it planted a seed. The first real iPhone ads and iPhone release date commercial ran on June 3, 2007 in advance of the June 29, 2007 release. This is more lead time than the Pre has to work with.

The Blackberry Storm's first commercial was on October 8, 2008 in advance of a November 20, 2008 release. I'm not saying the Storm is a great device, but it was the only other big time phone release aside from the iPhone in the last few years (sorry G1).

If the release date is June 7th, Sprint has to start running ads early next week. If the ads are cool, effective and prevalent, the Pre could make a real splash. I can only hope Sprint is prepared to spend the cash needed to market the Pre. I think they should have run some sort of "coming soon" ad in March, but they still have time. If we don't see ads next week I think it will be mid to late June. They need to get the word out NOW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    HAHA yeah I already got 2 batteries that I had for my centro, I got house and car chargers. I just need a few cases and a shield and I am set...oh and the touchstone stuff.
    Not to be the bearer of bad news but...your Centro batteries might work in the Pre but the charger is completely different. The Pre uses micro-USB, like the Treo 800w
    If they do come my way I'm ready
    Quote Originally Posted by MilenkoD View Post
    Not to be the bearer of bad news but...your Centro batteries might work in the Pre but the charger is completely different. The Pre uses micro-USB, like the Treo 800w
    I have some microUSB chargers and cables already
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    I've had the 755p, the Centro, the 800w, now the Treo Pro so If the Pre arrives I have everyting extra the Pre will need.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    I have some microUSB chargers and cables already
    be careful you don't short out your new Pre. that'd be a biitch.
    Decided to go to my local sprint store here in SD today, and no luck at all in finding out if they had a Pre there yet. The girl said it's not out yet and they don't have any info on it yet. I kinda feel like she may have been lying, but who knows. I was kinda bummed because people have been saying that some Pre advocates have been receiving them already. Oh well, hopefully soon!
    The advocates have been getting them but they, nor the other employees, are suppose to talk about it.
    saw this in the NY Times, they seem to think it will be out in the beginning of June.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/18/te...phone.html?hpw