Page 109 of 115 FirstFirst ... 95999104105106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 2299
  1. #2161  
    How about just moving this ridiculous post to a "rumors that make less sense than the last senseless rumor we heard" thread?
  2. #2162  
    haha I'm in
  3. #2163  
    Hey Rem,
    I know you're joking - but...
    Please edit out the Graphic content.
    Just call me Berd.
  4. reminiz's Avatar
    Posts
    780 Posts
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    #2164  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Hey Rem,
    I know you're joking - but...
    Please edit out the Graphic content.
    Yea I was, my bad.
  5. #2165  
    Wow... This thread WILL reach 2000 posts before the Pre's release.

    The Goat gets proven wrong every time when it comes to this thread.

    I've been very quiet lately. Tempers are way high right now and I've decided just to opt out of most threads. I think our collective frustration with this release has reached a boiling point. The Goat will just sit back and observe and stew in his own personal frustration.

    June 7th here we come.
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
  6. reminiz's Avatar
    Posts
    780 Posts
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    #2166  
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheGoat View Post
    Wow... This thread WILL reach 2000 posts before the Pre's release.

    The Goat gets proven wrong every time when it comes to this thread.

    I've been very quiet lately. Tempers are way high right now and I've decided just to opt out of most threads. I think our collective frustration with this release has reached a boiling point. The Goat will just sit back and observe and stew in his own personal frustration.

    June 7th here we come.
    Unless the launch for May 17th is somehow still on, I see 2,000 coming before the 19th of May
  7. #2167  
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    Unless the launch for May 17th is somehow still on, I see 2,000 coming before the 19th of May
    The way this joint is jumping, it could be by midnight (PDT).
  8. reminiz's Avatar
    Posts
    780 Posts
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    #2168  
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    The way this joint is jumping, it could be by midnight (PDT).
    If they announce a release date on May 19th, this thread could get locked.
  9. #2169  
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheGoat View Post
    Wow... This thread WILL reach 2000 posts before the Pre's release.

    The Goat gets proven wrong every time when it comes to this thread.

    I've been very quiet lately. Tempers are way high right now and I've decided just to opt out of most threads. I think our collective frustration with this release has reached a boiling point. The Goat will just sit back and observe and stew in his own personal frustration.

    June 7th here we come.
    The Goat....

    So worried about his education...

    Doesn't stay up late and Party with us.
    Just call me Berd.
  10. #2170  
    Does anyone know what time on the 19th they are supposed to make the announcement.
  11. #2171  
    Berd » The Goat's finals are over! Woo!

    I just get overwhelmed when I check the threads these days. There's just too much info for a Goat's tiny brain to disseminate. I just want a REAL video review now. That's my next hope.

    From what I've gathered from all the stars aligning is that May 17th is almost a for sure no go. If anything, we will have a small "soft launch" for certain Sprint Customers on that day. Maybe pre-ordering and such. The alignment of the cosmos says June 5th - 7th will be our launch day.

    Yes, the Goat will be your oracle from this point until launch. And yes, I do happen to know everything.
  12. #2172  
    Just call me Berd.
  13. #2173  
    I told you guys June 7th page 62 post #1237
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

    Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p
  14. #2174  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    Does anyone know what time on the 19th they are supposed to make the announcement.
    I heard it will be at 13:05 am

    But that's just a rumor...
  15. #2175  
    I thought it was 3:01 like on the pics we've seen.

    http://www.palm.com/us/products/phones/pre/
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 05/15/2009 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Added link to pic
    Just call me Berd.
  16. #2176  
    Everyone STOP posting in this thread! We CAN'T reach 2000 posts... that will be so sad

    OK fine, we should go to 1999

    Edit: this is post 1920... anyone know what happened in 1920? Nope, John McCain lost his 2nd presidential nomination to Warren Harding.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

    Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  17. #2177  
    ^ It's actually post 1921. And we gotta party like it's 1999!
    Follow Me On

  18. #2178  
    I'm still going with this dude's calendar:

    Inside Sprint Now
  19. #2179  
    Quote Originally Posted by cary328is View Post
    I'm still going with this dude's calendar:

    Inside Sprint Now
    I think most of us are going by that date now.
  20. #2180  
    I wonder how he has escaped the axe all this time...
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

    Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions