Page 107 of 115 FirstFirst ... 75797102103104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 2299
    Folks, I'm sorry, but a certain website/blog named prprpr&$amp$;$entr$@$p$*$lm$?$lo$$eng$*$pet$ $announced$ $that$ $the$ $rumor$ $has$ $been$ $delayed$ $AGAIN$, $and$ $will$ $not$ $be$ $released$ $until$ $June$ $30th$.

Hey, it's still 1H09.
    Here's the Best Buy Website Ad: Palm Pre - BestBuy
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Already was posted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre_Diction View Post
    ... you will loose all your creditability on this and other online communities.
    As is the case with this quoted post.
    None taken!
    Folks, don't be overly excited about the possibility of video recording. Its certainly possible, but I see nothing in this conversation that indicates it will be on the phone at launch. Video is often misconstrued, and its likely that because this person saw video on the phone it was presumed that it could record video.

Just sayin'
    Quote Originally Posted by jcunwired View Post
    Folks, don't be overly excited about the possibility of video recording. Its certainly possible, but I see nothing in this conversation that indicates it will be on the phone at launch. Video is often misconstrued, and its likely that because this person saw video on the phone it was presumed that it could record video.

Just sayin'
    Asked her that specifically. Said video recording not just viewing, talked about taking videos and posting them on facebook, emailing them to grandparents etc.

Again, she could be very wrong in stating that the Pre would have vid out of the box, but that is what she said and what she meant.
    Quote Originally Posted by justjill3 View Post
    Folks, I'm sorry, but a certain website/blog named prprpr&$amp$;$entr$@$p$*$lm$?$lo$$eng$*$pet$ $announced$ $that$ $the$ $rumor$ $has$ $been$ $delayed$ $AGAIN$, $and$ $will$ $not$ $be$ $released$ $until$ $June$ $30th$.

Hey, it's still 1H09.
    It's one thing to delay a phone beyond the date that certain fans hoped it would be released yet before the date that the manufacturer promised it would be released. It's another thing entirely to delay a fictitious rumor beyond the date that its inventor promised it would be announced.

Palm/Sprint - I'm outta here!
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by justjill3 View Post

Hey, it's still 1H09.
    So the rumor which was to be annoucned today is now delayed? Can you confirm your source, or is this just another rumor?
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    The palm Preus/Prius is touted to be the second iteration of the Pre.

Its a phone powered by a hybrid battery designed by toyota.

Supposed to beat the crap out of the Volt's 40 mile per charge claim too. What more could you want from a phone?
    Now THAT'S innovation.
    Could the reslease be on geek pride day? It's a day before the drawing for the two free pre's from sprint.

Nerd Pride Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(saw it on geekologie)
    June launch is a terrible enough idea. Mid June launch is even worse.
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    "He thought it was already public"

Yeah, he is in the loop.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    the punctuation should be changed to a ? in the title instead of a !
    Throw up a retarded date or info and get steam rolled by all the nerd rage clicks.

Works every time.
    ON a tuesday?

Well...it's just another Sprint Rep saying something.... odd day though. What's 9 more days, right?
    Doesn't make sense
    ya when the 16th hits they will say June 30th.
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    ya when the 16th hits they will say June 30th.
    When the 30th hits with no news, they'll cry Foleo and give up.