Page 106 of 115 FirstFirst ... 65696101102103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 2299
    Sweet, I'll check mine tomorrow
    Treo 650p --> Treo 755p --> Pre
    Announcing the 1st annual PreCentral cage match!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by showson1 View Post
    I hear Sprint is going to announce a new rumor sometime in the 2nd half of '09.
    That is a rumor about a false rumor that was started by another rumor that was eventually linked to another false rumor that was proven wrong by another rumor.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09

I had gas today. The pre must be coming. Look for it.
    220,000 may have signed up but how many will actually buy it?
    I'm going to guess 100,000.
    That's sounds good but if no announcement, you will loose all your creditability on this and other online communities.
    How does one become a 'premiere' member with sprint??
    Luuuuuv the tip about the zips.

Hope you'r right.
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    So I would imagine, from the posts here complaing about all of the non relivent posts that some one knows absolutly, no questions asked, first hand expierience exactly what the pre will, have, what it will be able to get in the way of after market apps, what it will do, how much it will cost, and what service plans we will need, so please help us stop all of the non relivent, speculative posts by telling us, no bones about it.
    Thanks in advance
    Terry
    I'm not waiting for VZW to really see a Pre, switching to Sprint for the Pre!
    horizon is like 7 miles away. you cant hear some1 from that far. i call BS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    That is a rumor about a false rumor that was started by another rumor that was eventually linked to another false rumor that was proven wrong by another rumor.
    You're skirting dangerously close to the truth...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    Damn!
    It is going to come with a 512GB SSD, that is why it is taking so long. They had to do some extra testing...

A Cricket employee told me his mother showed him a picture of a Pre, but he told her that they do not have REAL phones where he works. Boy are we getting silly...Nitrous Oxide anyone? Soon guys and girls...soon!!!!!
    There was a guy at a kiosk today at the mall who said he read about a Pre once....

And then he tried to sell me sunglasses.....

Thats... uhh.....

That's pretty much the latest.
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    i have a gut feeling one of you may be right.
    My journey: PalmPilotPro->PalmPilotIIIx->Treo300->Treo600->Treo650->Treo755p->Pre->FrankenPre2
    Quote Originally Posted by mobileman View Post
    They need to release the Pre soon because these posts are getting stupid.
    You have to laugh to keep form crying
    Quote Originally Posted by supervillain View Post
    How does one become a 'premiere' member with sprint??
    If you have been with them long enough AND you spend enough money with them long enough, you get anointed as a premiere member.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre_Diction View Post
    That's sounds good but if no announcement, you will loose all your creditability on this and other online communities.

??????

What, you talkin' to me???????

So, i shouldn't report what I was told out of fear that somebody that joined here in April might not find me credible? What a waste of 6 years of posting, LOL