Page 105 of 115 FirstFirst ... 55595100101102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 2299
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    these parody threads are no more useful or amusing than are the ones they attempt to mock. can we stop please? thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridon View Post
    Seriously, enough of this already.
    guys , people can joke around and have fun with this ... don't take it as an offense because they are enjoying themselves. Many of the members of this board have been waiting a long time for this release. Their patience has thinned and humor is their way of passing the time.

there are lots of other excellent threads to read around here
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Oh lighten up people. It's all in fun. If you don't like the post, then move on. I was simply mocking the fact that today alone, there were around 3-5 "So I talked to Sprint/Best Buy today" posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridon View Post
    Some things are fairly consistent over different sources. Pretty much if you are on the email list you should get one is a big one of those we have heard from multiple people.

That said, I think they may announce the full launch for the 7th and do a soft launch with email notification to the geeks like us a week early.
    Oh if that's the case I be Happy.
    1. it stopped being funny after the first one.
    2. each additional stupid parody clogs up the forum and makes it that much more tedious to sort through, find, and read relevant posts.
    3. try to be F-ing original at least.
    email list.. yes sir.. www.sprint.com/pre
    email list.. yes sir.. www.sprint.com/pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Loonytunes View Post
    I was driving to pick up my son from school. I stopped at a red light and a pickup truck with a Sprint logo on the side pulled up next to me. He had his window down so I thought, what the hell. I rolled the window down and said, "Palm Pre, what do you know!" He smiled and said "soon." I said, "that's it?" He told me to get on the mailing list. He said it will be the fastest way to get one. He said if you are on the mailing list, you will get one before you could get one in a store.
    The light turned green, I thanked him, and that was that.
    I am on the mailing list at least 3 times, so I hope he is right and we all get links early to order..

I know this is not new info, just wanted to share.
    based on ur name, i think i can tell you this without offending you -- that post was absolutely useless .
    da Gimp

1. it stopped being funny after the first one.
    2. each additional stupid parody clogs up the forum and makes it that much more tedious to sort through, find, and read relevant posts.
    3. try to be F-ing original at least.
    You are grouchy. If you see a post like that, don't even click it to read it. No one is going to get good info from a Sprint/Best Buy rep anyway because it's all speculation and always has been.
    Do you people not realize that everytime you post about how much the post sucks you bump it to the top of the list.

If you don't like it, don't read it, stop *****ing, don't post and it will drop off.

I personally would MUCH rather read these and get a chuckle than all the "waaa.. where's my release date", "Boo hoo hoo, the phones not out yet." posts.

---------
    .... hmmm.. guess you can't be a female dog in this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    Here you go, 4th bullet point down.

Sprint Premier
    The Sprint Rep was very specific that the Premier members would not get to buy it before anyone else but that they would get the early upgrade.

FWIW the terms and conditions of the Sprint Premier make the "premier deal" meaningless as it says

Sprint reserves the right to add, modify or delete any of the terms, conditions, rules, rewards or reward levels pertaining to Sprint Premier at any time..... These offers are made available to select customers at the sole discretion of Sprint and may change or be canceled at any time.

Now the Sprint Rep I talked to may be wrong but its not because of the terms and conditions of the program.

Also the sign up she was talking about was the sign up at the local sprint stores where they are taking names and phone numbers. THAT is what she suggested as the surest and fastest way to get a Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by lastdetailwd View Post
    You are grouchy. If you see a post like that, don't even click it to read it. No one is going to get good info from a Sprint/Best Buy rep anyway because it's all speculation and always has been.
    Sassy_Lina gonna kick your a$$.
    i',m starting to think this rumor thread was a fake ....
    da Gimp

Sassy_Lina gonna kick your a$$.
    Huh?
    I hear Sprint is going to announce a new rumor sometime in the 2nd half of '09.
    And just how do I establish that the post is irrelevant BS without openning it and reading at least some of it.
    Hover over the post with your mouse in the main forum list, if the first few lines look like a joke, don't click it.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Not in all stores. I was in one today and they didn't have a demo yet. Or at least they told me they didn't have one...but I think he was being legit.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.