Page 104 of 115 FirstFirst ... 4549499100101102103104105106107108109114 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 2299
    Quote Originally Posted by Loonytunes View Post
    According to the sprint guy I talked to today, he said that as long as you are on the mailing list, that would be the fastest way to get one..
    By "mail list" you mean "email list," correct? Just don't want to miss some other list that I haven't put my name on...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    I found the idea that premiere would get theirs early or even any preference not very credible. Sprint is going to prefer any new account or a resign of person at end of contract with upsell. so her comments on that sound correct.
    The Sprint "My Sprint" site is unavailable, but I could have sworn it said that one of the advantages of being a Premiere customer is early access to new phones like the Pre.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Cary, I think they will email a link for us to buy the phone.. I just hope I can get over night shipping!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ScrapMaker View Post
    Pretty soon we'll start hearing stories of people kid-napping Sprint employees... I can see it now.
    Shhhh! I have one in my basement...

Alive. For now.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    The Sprint "My Sprint" site is unavailable, but I could have sworn it said that one of the advantages of being a Premiere customer is early access to new phones like the Pre.
    it does say early access. I can't remember the link right now, but I believe something was posted by Nacho B showing the sprint website.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Here you go, 4th bullet point down.

Sprint Premier
    LOL.. I would not want this guy that I met in my basement.. He looked pretty ornery.
    Some things are fairly consistent over different sources. Pretty much if you are on the email list you should get one is a big one of those we have heard from multiple people.

That said, I think they may announce the full launch for the 7th and do a soft launch with email notification to the geeks like us a week early.
    Anyone heard if the Pre will sync with Apples mobileme service? or is there going to be a sync program for the mac mail, calendar, notes, contact. like missing link currently has for my palm 755.
    We may not yet have a release date, meanwhile the silliness of the posts today is keeping me rolling.

Didn't Scrooge say something like, "I'm as giddy as a drunken man"?
    these parody threads are no more useful or amusing than are the ones they attempt to mock. can we stop please? thank you.
    these parody threads are no more useful or amusing than are the ones they attempt to mock. can we stop please? thank you.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I just spoke to a Sprint sales rep and confirmed the email sign up is only for notification of the PRE release and not a list for you to get the phone. You must go into the store and sign up for it. I also confirmed that the phone will be availabe online and in the Sprint stores on the same day. I said, "So, I would not have a problem when it releases during the first week of June if I order online?" She did not directly say the release but, did not rebutle against the question. Either way, once I get notified it's out I'll be ordering online even if I wait a few days for the phone. I'll be excited when it comes in...for sure...
    Mobile Me synchronization will happen when it's cold day in Cupertino.

The Pre will sync with Google Calendar and Contacts, and so can your Mac.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    I don't think it is like a waiting list, but I do think that the notification will contain a link to purchase the phone. I don't know why they would not include a link to purchase the phone if they are telling you it is available.. This is backed up with the insidesprintnow.com website..
    Seriously, enough of this already.
    You guys are all off track the launch date will not be on a Sunday!! The best release sprint ever had came last year with the instinct it was on a Friday for everyone and anyone who signed up to be notified received an e mail that they can have a "pre release " on the Thursday before. It was so successful don't you think palm will try to mirror it. and besides why do the they ask for zip codes when you sign up that tells them how many units to send to an area store.

Fred
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    Please, mods, put a stop to the nonsense one way or another. Either ban the folks, program the forum so it won't accept them, or remove the requirement that every one of us must read every word on here whether we like the posts or not...

Oh... Really? That's not a requirement...? You sure?

Well, in that case... wait, you're really sure?

OK then, never mind...
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Please, mods, put a stop to the nonsense one way or another. Either ban the folks, program the forum so it won't accept them, or remove the requirement that every one of us must read every word on here whether we like the posts or not...

Oh... Really? That's not a requirement...? You sure?

Well, in that case... wait, you're really sure?

OK then, never mind...
    Excellent point
    Remember the instinct launch which was the best launch sprint ever had don't be surprised if they mirror it and that means a friday launch and a "Pre" release the day before for anyone who signed up.