Page 102 of 115 FirstFirst ... 25292979899100101102103104105106107112 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 2299
    We are at the point now where we don't know anymore who's joking and who's actually giving us valid information.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneAfter909 View Post
    Hook, line, and sinker?
    Especially since the posts are only 5 mnutes apart.....
    Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    I wouldn't be mentioning my town if I was really worried. Someone's frat brother who now works for Sprint...Oh, I know who that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Strangely enough, I did get an email about the contest, but mine was from Palm, not from Sprint.
    The email was from Palm, but it had a link to the contest which is from Sprint.
    Live in the store, and he said, "Yeah, I saw one, they're pretty cool..." I asked, "you held it in your hands?" And he said, "No, just a picture....".

So that's my report.
    I am still one of those few in the boat that thinks it's a very bad idea to release the pre after May. I'm still not convinced May is out of the question.
    now that u just outed urself as the bean spiller. not like its anything specific
    Mods, please delete all of these stupid "I spoke to a Sprint Rep..." threads. Geez.
    Nice!
    I heard a rumor that on saturday in these forums someone will announce that on sunday there will be a rumor.

A friend of mine whose gf had been for a couple days in january with a sprint salesman told me.

This is all true!!!!!!!
    How do I know you really talked to him? Where's the proof? Picture or it didn't happen!
    They need to release the Pre soon because these posts are getting stupid.
    And i want to be sure also that the guy in store actually saw a picture of a Pre and not of a Pro. Picture of this?
    I quite enjoyed this post actually. It made me smile.
    I love lolcats
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankk View Post
    And i want to be sure also that the guy in store actually saw a picture of a Pre and not of a Pro. Picture of this?
    Exactly!

We need a picture of you with him showing you a picture of the picture he was looking at (wait, wouldn't that just be one picture?). Then we'll know it's reliable!
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyFripple View Post
    We need a picture of you with him showing you a picture of the picture he was looking at (wait, wouldn't that just be one picture?). Then we'll know it's reliable!
    Just remember to black out his face, or he might get fired...
    And i will be always skeptical. You can do magic today with photomontage.
    Btw, i will believe you if you tell me that it was a GSM Pre... any evidence of this in the picture of you with him showing you a picture of the picture he was looking at?

Still hoping to see one in August here in Italy.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    I have been asking him about twice a week for the last two months and until today, he has said that he hasn't heard anything about it. So i txted him today, and voila, he stated it will be here before the end of the month. He has trained on it, and his store advocate has his right now. (Yes, the advocates have them. They have to use it in the back away from other associates and they are fully functional.) I can't get a picture because of obvious reasons, but believe me, it will be out before the end of this month.
    Oy! You've got to have pity on those folks whose IQ is roughly equivalent to their total number of posts.
    i saw elvis and he was eating peanut butter banana sandwiches with janis joplin. they were complaining that jim morrison smoked all the goodies