Page 100 of 115 FirstFirst ... 50909596979899100101102103104105110 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 2299
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lugose View Post
    A new rumor announced, or a real announcement?
    well now there's a new rumor because the guy in the palm video said 61.5 hours which takes us to May 17th.
    I guess it makes sense. A web based phone should first be made available via the web!
    I wonder if Sunday could be the day. Sprint.com is still down for updates. Not that one has anything to do with the other.
    I heard there would be at least 10 new useless threads made between today and tomorrow. I guess we are almost half way there now.
    The announced rumor announcement is bound to fail. There's been no advertising blitz.
    Good point!
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    I heard that shortly after the rumor is announced, Sprint will deny the rumor.
    And after that, a new rumor will come out. This is the game we play. lol.
    Wow!
    I just talked to a sprint rep and he confirmed there will be a new phone from Palm called the Pre released the first half of 09.

He also mentioned that any other info on the phone is just speculation and people should not get upset over rumors.

Very exciting!!

Man. I can't even remember how many times I entered my name in that notify me link - both on the Palm and Sprint site. I think I've entered my whole family too. This is good news Looneytunes - I really hope he's right. I'm so ready to pull the trigger as soon as that email comes in. I've even twittered Palm everytime they send an email saying "oh I think you guys forgot the 'order here' link in your email" LOL
    no speculation here:
    The first locked in price for the pre I have seen:

http:/www.twitter.com/theNOWintheKNOW

99 dollars for new accounts
    Another sign that the Pre is coming..... I never, ever...forget my phone when I leave the house....I did today...for the first time! A very obvious sign that the Pre is near!
    They need a new Rumor, the screen on it is terrible.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    wtf?!?!
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    kill yourself
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by showson1 View Post
    Wow!
    I just talked to a sprint rep and he confirmed there will be a new phone from Palm called the Pre released the first half of 09.

He also mentioned that any other info on the phone is just speculation and people should not get upset over rumors.

Very exciting!!

Is that REALLY what he said? Wow what breaking news! Here I was expecting sometime in 2011 second half. Well, dude, you've just broken brand new ground here!

Go report this to engadget, brighthand and cnet, alright? You'll be surprised at the reception you get there!
    Rumor Willis was seen coming out of a sprint store recently. It was reported the other day. Besides this, no other rumor is planned for release.
    Are you serious or are you messing with us!? I had no idea Palm was still in business!

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    This is what happens when there's nothing new for a few days, huh?