Page 10 of 115 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152060110 ... LastLast
    why not? DataViz is a launch partner right?
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanharig View Post
    why not? DataViz is a launch partner right?
    That's right but there has been no info related to DataViz yet.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outrigger View Post
    holy christ, its a phone. what do you all do when your views are different on politics and religion?????
    Some of us just cry out things like 'holy christ' to get started....
    I didn't merge all these threads, it was done by an Administrator.

However, I have done some cleaning.

Be tolerant of those who disagree with your opinion and discuss differences in a constructive manner. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.
    Do not flame, insult, or post a personal attack against another user on the TreoCentral forum. Be courteous, not rude. Do not troll or respond to trolls.
    Some may disagree with the choices made with edits and deletions of certain posts.
    Moderation is not open for discussion.

All decisions by TreoCentral staff to delete posts, edit posts, and lock threads, are final, and not up for discussion.
    Get back to "Speculations & Predictions"

Thanks,
    Berd
    Just call me Berd.
    Okay, here's a speculative prediction: I predict that we'll see a launch in mid May. But before that, I predict the pre will be in the hands of various tech writers for review (say early May). I also predict we won't get an official launch date until late April. And then there will be a gigantic flood of information that will make our heads swim.

None of this is based on anything in particular--I'm just bored and trying to stir the pot.
  6.    #186  
    Which all probably makes more sense than some of what is posted by some of those "in the know"...
    Oh, yeah? Well, George Carlin and my future self just showed up in a phone booth to say that it'll be out by June 30.
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    I've got some helpful news for all of you. I am really anxious for this phone to come out too. I have been trying to keep up with this forum and have been reading what 3xacharm has been saying about his proof of an april release. One of my good friends is a manager at our local sprint store. He said coming back from an L.A. meeting that he found out that it wasn't going to be released for a while. After pounding him with questions on when exactly that was he gave me the idea that it wont be releasing until late may early june. Whether or not he's right, which I'm hoping he's not, I thought I would feel you guys in on this info. Just because I know it sucks to think a certain day and then be totally bumbed by how much longer you have to wait. We should find out soon though of when around its gonna come out. 3xacharm honestly sounds like all of his information is created, which I have to say is kinda weird. BUT I am at the top of the list to get one as soon as it does come out! yesss
    still rooting for you 3xacharm! Just trying to think positive and hope it does come out as early as you say. If it doesn't, oh well life goes on and we continue waiting - no big deal. "It's just a phone." I won't waste my energy trying to dispute you. For your sake I hope you're right so you can return here just to post your giant "Told you So" LOL
    just got off the phone with my buddy and it seems that palm canned a few people. Im going back to the bay in 2 weeks and I get to see him in person. I dunno if his friend at palm got canned or some other people. Those photos that showed up on twitter: palm is VERY pissed. Ill be able to talk to him face to face and see whats going on. he seems pretty much out of the loop -> he says something is going on and he doesnt know what
    There was only 1 pic that I've seen that was wild. It had a weird background, almost looked like scaffolding or something.

Is that the one?
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyruz Reaper View Post
    just got off the phone with my buddy and it seems that palm canned a few people. Im going back to the bay in 2 weeks and I get to see him in person. I dunno if his friend at palm got canned or some other people. Those photos that showed up on twitter: palm is VERY pissed. Ill be able to talk to him face to face and see whats going on. he seems pretty much out of the loop -> he says something is going on and he doesnt know what
    whoa whoa what pictures??
    I'm guessing it's the one Pedro mentioned above...the one with a dude holding a Pre with a scaffolding/factory scene being used as the Pre's background.
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyruz Reaper View Post
    I was in THE Palm store in Palm's Sunnyvale office last week.

The word was that there has been a lot of turnover at Palm lately.

A lot of talented people come in but are stuck in "old think" and not around for long.
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
  15. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    3xacharm
    I hope your friend is right, and I hope the Pre will be here by April.
    I have eligibility for a new phone and I am patiently waiting for it.
  16. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    No matter when it gets released , PALM is not APPLE.
    For APPLE, the media did a free marketing prior to the iPhone release.
    PALM should start some marketing showing some of the features they have not shown so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3xacharm View Post
    and for the smart guy referring to the "5th or 12th" read what I have said. You should feel slightly less smart after you do.
    Relax dogg No need to break out the torch.

Take it down a notch. I know you're all jumpy from other people clownin' on you. But I was just keeping it interesting with some innocent witticism.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomD View Post
    I was in THE Palm store in Palm's Sunnyvale office last week.

The word was that there has been a lot of turnover at Palm lately.

A lot of talented people come in but are stuck in "old think" and not around for long.
    yeah thats what he was saying...
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheGoat View Post
    There was only 1 pic that I've seen that was wild. It had a weird background, almost looked like scaffolding or something.

Is that the one?
    yeah thats the one.... funny thing was he was planning on taking the ame type of pic for me :P
    Quote Originally Posted by gbp View Post
    No matter when it gets released , PALM is not APPLE.
    For APPLE, the media did a free marketing prior to the iPhone release.
    PALM should start some marketing showing some of the features they have not shown so far.

Maybe Palm has no monies for Marketing? (or a least they going thru the cash they have left). Yes we all want this phone1