Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    I'm seeing posts on Twitter that there was a Palm Pre on Knight Rider last night. Did anyone see this? Sounds like I'll have to hunt the show down on Hulu or something.
    There is a pic posted on Prepoint allready.
    Wow, the first "advertisement"....
    First screensnap of Knight Rider and Palm Pre. More at the blog later: Knight Rider S01 E15 With Palm Pre on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    So did anyone see the actual episode? I haven't seen a single one yet, besides the trailer, mainly because I am disappointed that they switched to a Mustang as the role of KITT (look at my name and you might see the relationship there).

Guess I am going to have to track it down somewhere and get a closer look.
    Go to Prepoint.com, he has the link to Hulu and some more info.
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    So did anyone see the actual episode? I haven't seen a single one yet, besides the trailer, mainly because I am disappointed that they switched to a Mustang as the role of KITT (look at my name and you might see the relationship there).

Guess I am going to have to track it down somewhere and get a closer look.
    I have it on my DVR so I'll go through it and see if I see it. I tried to like it, but it just sucks...

***Ok, he pulls it out to make a call, you see it in his hand, it doesn't look that big at all, then he slides it out to make a call. Its mostly up to his face and you really can't tell what it is until they do a close up and then you can see the trackball.
    Last edited by Bigchris; 02/13/2009 at 09:48 AM.
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchris View Post
    I have it on TIVO so I'll go through it and see if I see it. I tried to like it, but it just sucks...
    It's got a Mustang with an ungodly amount of gawdy tack on crap on it...of course it sucks. I have nothing against the Shelby GT 500 besides it being overpriced, heavy, and sloppy handling, but when you add all the crap they did to the car when it goes into what I suppose can be compared to "super pursuit" mode, then it just really takes away from the coolness that's supposed to be KITT.

And yeah....way off topic. Grr...why did they have to pick a crappy show to put the Pre into....why not something cool like....uhm.....The Big Bang Theory, on CBS! That would be perfect...give it to the geeks and the girl, and you got all youth ends covered....lol. Currently the geeky guys carry iPhones....
    Knight Rider? GMAFB
    Quote Originally Posted by galavanter View Post
    Knight Rider? GMAFB
    Wow...I had to google that one.....lol
    In the third picture, it looks like he doesn't know how to use it...hehe..

That *******...got to play with one....I am jealous...., maybe it's just a plastic mock up.
    Video!
    5:00 time mark!
    The Palm Pre has jumped the Shark...
    This just had to be that long haired rich dude with the batman belt's idea. More stunts like this and I have to seriously rethink giving up my BB Flip.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, this is NOT how Don Draper would handle it.
    Its very hard to tell its the Pre. I did like how he just slipout the keybd with one hand.
    it is a remake of a crappy show from last century. apparently even crappier. but who cares.

anyway. In the "Bones" on fox (yuk). Dr. Brennon is using a Centro!
    after looking at the pics I'm not sure it actually is a pre. In one of the pics he has it open down by his hip. It looks straight, and the pre has a curve to it. It may just be another slider. Also the keyboard looks grey, no red like on the pre. I think we are all just a little to excited about this phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by sraatc17 View Post
    after looking at the pics I'm not sure it actually is a pre. In one of the pics he has it open down by his hip. It looks straight, and the pre has a curve to it. It may just be another slider. Also the keyboard looks grey, no red like on the pre. I think we are all just a little to excited about this phone.
    I was thinking the same thing. I don't see any red on the Keyborad, and when it is by his side, its very straight. No curve at all.
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchris View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. I don't see any red on the Keyborad, and when it is by his side, its very straight. No curve at all.

If its closed it wont be that curved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    The Palm Pre has jumped the Shark...
    That is hilarious DP.... anyway, I have been watching this show, and he had been using what seemed to me as the m550 (i think that is the model) Samsung slider in previous shows.... so i guess NBC getting some product placement for Sprint
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast