1.    #1  
    OK, granted we don't know how much stock to put in online chat sessions with Sprint reps, but..................

but today a Sprint rep indicated 1) Sprint in-store employees are not receiving training on Pre yet, and 2) mid-March for Pre release.

I know all we have is speculation, but reading between the lines I'm thinking mid-March is accurate.
    some sprint employees are receiving training although it is not the retail employees. Also it seems that mid march release has a lot of backbone. There are some beta units out, but with the highest security measurement you can imagine. You have to sign some sort of contract saying you wont take any pictures or leak any info.
    How do you know this? From what you say if you had one you would have just violated your contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyruz Reaper View Post
    some sprint employees are receiving training although it is not the retail employees. Also it seems that mid march release has a lot of backbone. There are some beta units out, but with the highest security measurement you can imagine. You have to sign some sort of contract saying you wont take any pictures or leak any info.
    Quote Originally Posted by starlord II View Post
    How do you know this? From what you say if you had one you would have just violated your contract.

it's coming guys! if he violated his contract (thank you very much)

Starlord, (do u live around "peanut hill", old name for Union College)
    Quote Originally Posted by starlord II View Post
    sadly, i dont have one
  6.    #6  
    Thanks for the info. That's good to hear.
    [QUOTE=Vyruz Reaper;1556649 There are some beta units out, but with the highest security measurement you can imagine. You have to sign some sort of contract saying you wont take any pictures or leak any info.[/QUOTE]

What? have you ever been involved in a beta? You cant transmit any pictures or anything with any beta NDA.

Sprint employees getting training would be leaked it always is. Store employees get zero training anyway. they sometimes get an advocates copy a few days before release otherwise they typically get nothing.

I seriously doubt it is in beta. anyone telling you it is would be in the same violation as if they posted pictures
    If I were a beta tester, I'd enjoy coming to these forums just purely for the ****e talking.
    If I were in a beta I would take a pic (with no indication that it's from me) and then give the pic to a friend who would submit it to BGR.
    Honestly... it isn't even worth getting in trouble for. Here you have one of the hottest devices to be released on the market since the original iphone and you want to figure out ways to break NDA?!

You're nuts!
  11.    #11  
    When I asked Palm's Investor Relations person about being a beta tester I was informed the Pre was in beta and that the process was closed. That was 2 weeks ago.
    When you say the beta process was closed, that would indicate the phone is done?
  13.    #13  
    Person indicated they weren't accepting any more people to be beta testers and that the beta testing was in progress. So not done in terms of testing, but done in terms of accepting people to be beta testers. Sorry for the confusion.
    I want beta testing to be over and the phone released...lol, but who doesn't, besides the competition!
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    When you say the beta process was closed, that would indicate the phone is done?
    no it doesnt means its done. Also there was something different about beta testing this phone than others. I just dont know what this "contract" was all about other than you would be in a **** load of trouble. They also pretty much hand picked testers. They would literally fly out someone from palm to hand deliver the device.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyruz Reaper View Post
    no it doesnt means its done. Also there was something different about beta testing this phone than others. I just dont know what this "contract" was all about other than you would be in a **** load of trouble. They also pretty much hand picked testers. They would literally fly out someone from palm to hand deliver the device.
    And this is why I believe Vyruz...posted in the "Where is the Pre Hiding?" thread

http://tinyurl.com/c8vo4t

That definitely had to be a beta test phone