Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Maybe they are stocking stores...
    Hmm. A little suspicious to hold stock there but in any case... possibility of a surprise launch soon??
    Doesn't mean Adam's aunt has closet full of production-ready devices. She could be involved w/managing a group field testers. Wouldn't interpret this to mean she's about to start stocking shelves for release.

Still, I'd like to get into that closet!
    Who is Adam, and why should we believe him? I was hoping for a picture, but hey.... anyone can claim to have a closet full of them.
    if they are in somebody's closet must be for test purposes... i have been wondering How is McNamee walkin around w/ a Pre doing on demand demo's..... is he just using all the on board programming, no real internet connections, no wifi etc....
    Another fun conspiracy story for you. This is pretty insignificant, and it could be caused by almost anything, but...

I'm a super late night owl person. I always use my Blackberry to check these forums and stuff on my cigarette break. Well last night I kept getting data outage after data outage. This NEVER happens with my phone. (Sprint's network really is reliable) SO... I think that they may be applying upgrades to the data network all ninja style. Maybe to prepare for a new phone that that uses data heavily?

Pretty far fetched, maybe my mind wants the Pre so bad that it will find anything to justify an impending release.

But who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Who is Adam, and why should we believe him? I was hoping for a picture, but hey.... anyone can claim to have a closet full of them.
    That was my thought, too. A random comment, that makes little to no sense, from someone who provides no reason to believe anything he says.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Then the guy should tell his aunt to be proud of what they are and force them out of the closet. It's 2009.

Nothing to be ashamed about, except perhaps the lack of expandable memory, a PalmOS emulator, battery life, and availability...
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
    i might believe him only if he knew how to spell closet correctly :P
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    He's talking about the Pro
    Vx --> M515 --> T|T3 --> T|T5
    --> Treo 650 --> Centro --> Dinc

Smart Jones - a smartphone webcomic
    Quote Originally Posted by gerorne View Post
    he's talking about the pro
    hahahahhahahaha :d
    well the real question is how big is this supposed closet?

and what consitutes filling said closet?

oh and "Pix or it doesn't exist"
    Well it's off Twitter....so you know it's got to be true!
    It's also apparently hiding in this guy's office.

Twitter / DrumWild

Edit: Picture stopped working so I uploaded it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jhoff80; 02/12/2009 at 09:31 PM.
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    It's also apparently hiding in this guy's office.

Twitter / DrumWild

Thanks! I saw that guys post earlier saying he had one and would post pics. Seems real to me. Things are different on the screen from all those shown at CES. The shortcuts have been rearranged and the background pic is different. So what does this mean? Who is this guy?
    Quote Originally Posted by nlowhor View Post
    Thanks! I saw that guys post earlier saying he had one and would post pics. Seems real to me. Things are different on the screen from all those shown at CES. The shortcuts have been rearranged and the background pic is different. So what does this mean? Who is this guy?
    Yeah, it seems real to me too, just guessing based on the desk, doesn't seem to fit into the theme and lighting etc. that was there at the conference.
    yea if thats true then my dog is hiding pres in her dog kennel!!

(im being sarcastic)
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Looks like the virtual application buttons are docked at the bottom of the screen.
    I think they're only docked on the bottom when there's no cards open. Aka, that's what's set to their home screen background, and not that green background with the orange flowers or whatever it was that we've seen in all the other pictures.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast