1.    #1  
    As much as i want to believe it i highly doubt the pre will come out in February. I was recently on myspace and Sprint had a large advertisement on the myspace home page. On the advertisement there was the instinct and the lotus. to me sprint would not be spending all that money to be advertising with old phones if the pre was coming out within the next month.
    yeah this sucks i really want this phone and this disappoints me!!!
  3.    #3  
    i know exactly how u feel!
  4. joelpalm
    I went to sprints site and homepage had the pre sitting right on it, i say not february but march or april
  5.    #5  
    ya i think end of march
    I thought June and still do. At least i won't be disappointed (hopefully..lol)
    My upgrade credit doesn't kick in until June...so I'm forced to have patience!
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    How long was the Instinct on Sprints site before they actually launched it?

Did anyone notice that there have never been Sprint commericals about the HTC Touch, Touch Diamond, or Touch Pro? Guess it's because those aren't consumer levle phones.

I did see a HTC Fuze commerical from AT&T the other day though.
  9.    #9  
    this is different from the touch though because this needs a HUGE ad budget
    Quote Originally Posted by snowboard1219 View Post
    As much as i want to believe it i highly doubt the pre will come out in February. I was recently on myspace and Sprint had a large advertisement on the myspace home page. On the advertisement there was the instinct and the lotus. to me sprint would not be spending all that money to be advertising with old phones if the pre was coming out within the next month.
    Do you think Sprint is going to stop selling all their other phones when the Pre is released? Of course they're going to continue advertising the other phone they are selling. Don't get me wrong, I don't think the Pre will be out in February either, but the fact that they're advertising other phones has nothing to do with that.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by joelpalm View Post
    I went to sprints site and homepage had the pre sitting right on it, i say not february but march or april
    Tha tis not a paid advertisement. They had the Instinct up there on their own site four months before it ever sold as well
    Quote Originally Posted by snowboard1219 View Post
    You could just as easily turn that around and say that they are trying to get rid of the phones for when the Pre comes out.
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by nojok3 View Post
    You could just as easily turn that around and say that they are trying to get rid of the phones for when the Pre comes out.
    yea but if it is coming out as soon as most believe why not start advertising it? and they are not trying to clear out the instinct for the pre.
    valid point. it seems like i saw advertisements in the movie theater for the instincts at least two months before release.
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzard Jr View Post
    valid point. it seems like i saw advertisements in the movie theater for the instincts at least two months before release.
    yea they had those crappy instict advertisements out a while before the phone actually came out